Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] [CW] Kill Me
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Welcome to By Wit & Whitby’s death boutique! Here you will find resources for identifying and contributing characters whose time upon this mortal coil may be limited.

Do you have too many characters? Or maybe you have just the right number, but you’d like them a little better … well, dead. It happens. Fear not! There are solutions for that.

Killing off a character does not necessarily mean they need be removed for play – they can still appear in scenes prior to their deaths. Or carbon monoxide-inspired hallucinations.

Do you want to write about murdering someone? Or bearing witness to a character die in a tragic (or mundane, or spontaneous but expected) accident? Death abound! Try contacting these users about about the listed characters.

Use the following code to list potential victims:
Victims:

Maybe you’re feeling bloodthirsty. Be it through NPCs a la your OOC account or actual rolled characters, the possibilities to inflict disaster are plenty.

Use the following code if you would like to be approached for improper disposal of characters.
The Misfortune:
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

The Victim: Fanny Cockburn
The Psyche: I’d like to have a high chance of her meeting an untimely death to make her narrative one that has us on edge ‘til her fateful end.
The Days Numbered: My random roll says 26, leaning on the sudden death end.
The Methods: I’m fine with a sudden, unexpected death for her, but also keen on various close calls. I prefer this death to be a surprise, but am open to discussing it.

The Weapons:
I’ll entertain most deaths. The more disastrous, the better. My favorites tend to be long schemes that may or may not ever see fruition, or lolpianos-type random disasters. I can muster one or two serial killer characters at a time, though they’ll be in a slower lane reply-wise.
The Compunctions: I would rather not have too many plots going that target minorities (LGBT characters, PoC characters, disabled characters, people who make up less than 50% of the population, etc.) for death. Should you wish to approach me for the death of a character who falls into that category, I will consider it under one condition: you have two characters of the same demographic who do not get targeted in this way.
The Plot: I desperately need to update my plotter. For now, ping me relentlessly for murder updates.