Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Diamonds and Canvas [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"I would give my services to you for free if I could," she said almost casually. "I'm interested in you for real things, not you buying my affection, which I'd give freely too." Of course she was a bit bold but that came with her lifestyle.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius rose a brow and looked at her then refocused on the painting. "That's nice of you, don't want you to get in trouble though. We'll always be friends though." He was sure his parents would have a fit but only if they found out.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Good, I would like that," she said honestly, "And no, we wouldn't get into trouble just for being friends." Unless his father found out of course.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"Good. I am glad to have someone I can call friend that isn't someone pushed into it by mother or father." He chuckled lightly and moved the brush quickly. "You can relax if you like. I am focusing on color now. I have your overall form."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I highly doubt your parents would push a girl like me into it," she scoffed a little, "But then again, nobody has ever acted like they wanted to have me in their lives period. Even before I started to sell my body." She chuckled at the harsh reality of being both a presumed orphan and a whore. When told she could relax, she did so and sat up, cinching her robe again so he wouldn't be distracted. Not that he was acting like he was interested in her wares.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged and grinned. "We artists prefer to live on the edge. To see the world and people as few others do, as who they really are." He turns the canvas carefully to her to show he was almost finished. It was her covered in bright colors of the sun hitting her and radiating the colors from the fabric of the furniture, her cover, and even her hair. It made her look like she had a radiant glow. "You are beautiful." He looked rather pleased. "Just a little more and I will be done. What do you think so far?"