Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Who Goes There?
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

This was incredibly frustrating. Suddenly though he smiled and looked to the younger brother. "Hey kid.. I got an entire pound for you if you tell me your brother's whole name. "He gestured to show he meant Simon. "And there's more than that if you answer other questions for me.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Will's eyes became large.
"Simon Ward." he said greedily.
Simon cuffed him over the head, but then he shrugged.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius gave him a huge smile and handed over the money to the boy. "Thank you kindly. And is your big brother just a fisherman? Can't fix anything or do cleaning usually?" He said, waving another note to the child.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Will took the money and stared at it in disbelief. When the man offered him more. Simon rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "E can fix nets, an' boots, an' boats, ser. Me sister, Maggie, says he can barely clean his own ass though." Simon cuffed him again. But the boy barely seemed to notice. He was staring at the money and held out his hand.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and put another coin into the boy's waiting hand. He didn't have much more, but it was worth it. He smiled more and stared hard at who he now knew to be 'Simon'. "And do you know if your brother goes wandering across town at night? Like.. the nicer area?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon rolled his eyes once more and started walking away.
"E goes out sometimes." Will said eagerly. "I dunno where he goes. To see friends, I think."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and frowned in thought. "I see? Alright.. thank you, you have been most helpful. I am grateful." he grinned handing over the last coin. It meant he couldn't splurge on anything the rest of the month, but this had been worth it to him. He stared at the man who walked away and frowned. "I will see you again, Simon. If you return to Hurley's.. I will see you again."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

William stared at the coins in disbelief and then ran off. Simon turned. "I'm telling you. I have no idea what you're talking about. But thanks for feeding my family for a month or so."

Twit.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled huge. "Then you have nothing to worry about..." He turned and headed off. Perhaps he would be wrong, but if he wasn't, he'd be ready next time.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

A few weeks later, Simon was walking in the wealthy area, in the direction of Hurley's place. He had been 'summoned' and he had lied to his father saying that he was going to hang out with Claude. Though he walked in the more shaded side of the street, he seemed lost in thought and didn't seem to very focused on staying out of view, or on his surroundings for that.