Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Who Goes There?
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius frowned as it sounded fine in his mind. He scratched his head slightly then waved him off. "It means you won't get hired! No more money!" He spoke as if Simon were an idiot and started to go inside.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon turned and frowned. "What exactly is your problem, ser? I have told ye. I came and do some work. Ye can ask Mr. Hurley."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"You refuse to tell me what work Hurley needs a fisherman for." Darius said looking at him uncertainly. "And I still doubt your name but I won't push that. He can tell me if I'm right."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Fixin' his... chair..." He shrugged and walked off.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shook his head and went inside.

It was almost two weeks later when he ran into him again. It was midday and he was taking a walk to enjoy the fresh air when he saw him. "You..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon was leaning against a fence, at the pier, smoking a pipe. A young boy with copper hair was by his side, standing on the railing and looking at a group of girls below on the beach. Simon turned red for a moment but then lifted a brow. "Do I know you, ser?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius immediately furrowed his brow as he stared at him. "Don't recognize me when it's dark? You were leaving Hurley's house not a fortnight ago." He didn't want to talk about what Hurley said, but he certainly didn't trust this guy before him.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked dumfounded. "Who is Hurley?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius pointed at him. "Ah.. You knew who he was last time. Now I know you are lying." He didn't know what he could do with that information but stared at the younger man to figure out what to do about this. Technically, it wasn't his business. But it was all strange and suspicious.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Last time...?" Simon asked uncertainly. His younger brother looked from him to the rich man. "I'm sorry, ser." Simon continued. "I think ye are confusin' me for someone else."