Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dude, where's my priest? [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked to him a little concerned and nodded. "I can understand how that is troubling, you are supposed to rely on him, correct?" He didn't remember the term. Was Father Richards demoted? On probation? Either way, the man didn't deserve it \.
"Hopefully he is alright and was called away as you said. You say he left, so he took all of his things? And he didn't leave a note or anyone else? Is it common for h?im to be called away without notice"

While Elijah didn't want to bring it up, he'd wanted if there had been anything left when Gabriel had left, which felt so long ago already. He was concerned as Father Brennan had been kind to him. Wrong, but very kind and he wanted to make sure he would be alright.

"I'll see if he was seen leaving town, he'd have had to get a carriage or take the train unless he walked which is ridiculous. Otherwise, he's somewhere in town." Did he leave the church? He'd assume if the man did, he'd leave his priestly items behind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dude, where's my priest? - by Elijah Crane - 06-25-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Dude, where's my priest? - by Elijah Crane - 07-04-2022, 12:51 PM