Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ride It…My Pony [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She waved for him to stop talking. "You do not need to beg me for a job," she said softly. "I will let you work here. I need more men to keep the courtesans safe. Good men who won't treat them like they are nothing because of what they do." She turned and gestured for him to follow her to her office. She puffed out a breath halfway up the stairs and slowed her movements. "My husband was a horrible man who treated the people that work here like filth. We are recovering from his notoriety." She went to the desk and pulled out the book of names. It was simply a book of the employees at the Diamond Pony. She wrote his name with no flourish, just simply, neat handwriting.

She then moved over to the fainting couch and spent the next minute trying to get comfortable. She gestured for him to sit wherever he liked. "If you are expecting a long interview, I haven't got one for you, Signore." She looked up toward the ceiling. "You may start tonight if you'd like. Or you may start tomorrow. The only things I ask is you respect the courtesans. If someone gets too rough, or angry, or what have you... Take care of it without killing people if you can. We're trying to run a more respectable place. For whatever it's worth," the last part being said a little flatly.

Sonia looked to the man who was now her employee, "You will forgive me, yes? Creating life takes so much out of a woman."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-26-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-27-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-28-2022, 02:56 AM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Henri Lockwood - 05-28-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Ride It…My Pony - by Sonia DeAngelis - 05-29-2022, 12:04 AM