or Register?

[Complete] [CW] All That Pitters [Market, Shops and Spas]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Though Mable could not afford to buy anything in the market, it was still a nice place to spend time.

It was nice to imagine all the things she could buy, at least.  Jewelry and embroidery and delicious looking fruits and things she didn't even know what.  Not to mention the people she'd see; fancy looking people, poor looking people, big people and small people and some she recognized and new faces completely.

She felt strangely at ease among the crowd.  It probably helped that she couldn't be the target of theft or robbery - her pockets were light as air.  Though anyone who saw her would not know it from the smile on her face and the bright look in her eyes.

No, they were more likely to know it from the state of her clothes, or even the careless way she flounced about the road.

Until something new caught the girl's eye.  Her head whipped around, doing a double take as if she could be mistaken, but no, she wasn't.  There was a woman down the street with the brightest hair Mable had ever seen - red, like fire.  She could not help but stare.

More than that, the woman was beautiful.  Mable was struck by the elegant shape of her face, her eyes, her everything.

Bold as brass and not thinking twice about it, Mable made her way through the crowd towards the woman with determination.

"Pardon me," she said once close enough to be heard, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had to let you know what your hair is the most gorgeously dazzling divine thing I've ever seen.  You are very beautiful, though I'm sure you already know that.  I wanted to tell you myself, though."

Messages In This Thread
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-11-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Loretta Ward - 05-15-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-15-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Loretta Ward - 05-16-2022, 11:07 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-17-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: All That Pitters - by Loretta Ward - 05-17-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-17-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Loretta Ward - 05-19-2022, 11:35 PM
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-20-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: All That Pitters - by Loretta Ward - 05-23-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: All That Pitters - by Mable Reynolds - 05-23-2022, 03:31 PM