Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Somniac's Disasters
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

(12-12-2019, 04:57 PM)Kian Kane Wrote: I would love to roleplay with Frances. I am sure that Kian would be intrigued. He loves rare beauties and she's almost as tall as him. As a pirate captain whose acquired a good bit of treasure and gold he could pay her handsomely. (I hope writing here was okay. I didn't know how else to get in touch with you.

Thanks for mentioning that! Moved your post here and linked to this post in my tracker to try and make navigation more straightforward.

lol him and I both. Frances is also a rough-and-tumble type and a character likely to be in high-risk situations, so it could certainly be an interesting dynamic. I've known a few women of similar size to her, and it certainly seemed to bring up some interesting quandaries revolving around expectations of masculinity and femininity.

Were you thinking a spontaneous meeting, such as at a saloon or in town? Or something more targeted, like one of the brothels?

Messages In This Thread
Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-05-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 10-05-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Ozfiz - 10-06-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Somniac - 12-12-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Somniac's Disasters - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Somniac's Thread Tracker - by Kian Kane - 12-12-2019, 04:57 PM