Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] This will be a great idea [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
"Retired" Criminal

10 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'7"

The bicycle was of keen interest to Davy. He had heard about them, but hadn't seen one in person yet. The bicycle was much bigger in person than he was expecting, and seemed awfully dainty to carry the weight of a full grown person. Still, the fact it was here was a very good sign. His fascination meant it took him a moment to look away from the contraption and up to Harry.

Davy took his hat off and held it to his chest. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Longbottom." He nodded his head before putting his hat back on. "I have a business plan upcoming, but before I can feel assured it's worth making the investment. I need to find someone who can work gears," He waved his hand over towards the bicycle, "and repair any number of nautical instruments."

Davy took a few steps toward Harry, leaning in conspiratorially . "And perhaps, to keep quiet about it until such time that any competitors have lost their advantage."

Messages In This Thread
RE: This will be a great idea - by Davy Galloway - 10-06-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: This will be a great idea - by Davy Galloway - 10-09-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: This will be a great idea - by Davy Galloway - 10-11-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: This will be a great idea - by Davy Galloway - 10-14-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: This will be a great idea - by Davy Galloway - 10-17-2019, 09:14 PM