Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Just Need Something For The Pain [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was grateful and thanked him repeatedly for his assistance and understanding. He watched the vial and then blinked looking over the medicine.

"Could you write it down for me? It'll be more reliable than my memory alone." He said quietly looking embarrassed to even ask. "I thank you very much and I won't use it more than you request. I don't want to use this more than to help with a good sleep. If I start using it during the day for anxiety I could end up relying on it." He said just in worry, he'd never had an addicting personality before.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Very well," said Tristan, glad to hear it. "Anything else I can help you with, Mr. Crane?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah seemed in thought before pocketing the bottle and shook his head. "I really can't think of anything. If I do, I will return. Thank you again, not just for seeing me. Just for letting me talk as well. The closest person in town I can't speak to about my personal problems, I don't even know if he's seen the paper. So just being able to talk helped a little. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate. I can't do much but I am always willing to help if I can."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"Of course," said Tristan. By 'him' he supposed Crane meant his former lover. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, and you don't deserve this inquisition." He moved to the desk, found some paper and a pencil and wrote down the instruction. Then he handed it to Crane and charged him for the consultation and medicine.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't know he was very wrong in his assumption, so he was unable to correct him. He paid his bill and put the instruction in the same pocket as his medicine as he nodded along with what he said. he agreed so much that this shouldn't be a crime, but there was nothing he could do other than not arrest anyone he caught.

"Thank you kindly. I hope I don't need anything else. You have a pleasant day, Doctor.."he said quietly as he turned to go.