Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Cavemen [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Want me to report you for threatening me as well?" Gabriel said harshly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"I'm not threatening you. I'm not saying that I'm going to stab you. I'm saying that I could have stabbed you, if I wanted to," Anthony shrugged. "and I didn't want to. Still don't.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"How generous of you..." Gabriel said dryly. He took his rosary again and started praying - the rosary out of his pocket, just in case this guy got weird ideas again.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony glanced towards Gabriel again, and then looked away, because nothing what he was doing was of any interest of him. "Yeah, it is," he said. "so maybe don't threaten to report me over things I didn't do, hmm?" Reporting him for assault was understandable, because he actually did that. For threats, though? Nah.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel continued to pray quietly and did not respond.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took that as a yes. He sighed inaudibly and got up again, walked closer to the opening of the cave, and just looked at the water. The idea of throwing himself into the sea was very tempting, now. "No wonder I don't go to church. If all the priests are like you, I'd probably become an atheist very quickly." If this had accomplished anything, it was making him even more confident in his atheism.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

That struck a cord. "I actually tried to be nice to you, if you care to remember." Gabriel defended himself.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, I'd rather not be all buddy-buddy with a person who thinks I am a disgusting sinner, anyways," Anthony said, and accidentally came out. "doesn't matter how nice you tried to be, I don't really appreciate that."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

His eyes flashed up to the man. He didn't know what to say, but he now felt a little bad about what he had said earlier. He bit his tongue.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"So, don't act surprised when you go on and on about people being gross sinners and sodomites going against the natural order and God's will, and then get decked in the face for it," Anthony kept talking. "that's just what happens. Be a better person or shut up, and it won't happen again." Why was he being so civil with this man, suddenly? Eww.