By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] [NSFW] Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] [NSFW] Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Ruth Longbottom - 02-06-2022

Ruth leaned against the counter and sized Andrew up. The arrogance of men.

"Who says it will?" she said coolly. Though she had no doubt he'd put his dick in another woman again, with that amount of eagerness.

"Anyway, half yer jizz just came out," she picked up the handkerchief and waved it at him. "So fat chance of that too. But if I am pregnant, ye'll just 'ave to pay more."

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Andrew Willaby - 02-06-2022

"We'll see what happens," he muttered. He watched her clean herself up, "Ye can clean up more in the bathroom, there be runnin' water." His voice was soft and his eyes were guarded. "Not that ye need ta, only if ye want ta," he hastened to add.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Ruth Longbottom - 02-07-2022

Wow. Just wow. What a-,

But before Ruth could finish that thought, the offer was made and she forgot her reflections on the fact that Rose had married a turd. She had never used a bathroom before to wash, let alone one with running water.

"Show me. Do you have a bath?"

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Andrew Willaby - 02-08-2022

"Aye," he said. He then showed her to the small but neat looking bathroom with all the fixtures. He even turned on the light with a soft click and the bulbs shone. The bath claw-foot tub was spacious and inviting. He turned on the water, one side and then more so the other. He then plugged the tub up and took a step to the side. "There ye are... Just turn the spigots to the right when ye want ta turn the water off... I'll give ye some privacy." But he kind of wanted to join her in the bath and go for round 2. Shame washed through him.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Ruth Longbottom - 02-10-2022

Ruth looked up at the electric lighting in awe. Perhaps she should move in here after all. But it would be awkward to live so close to Rose and her husband now, even to Ruth.

"Thanks," she said, and she held the door open for him to leave. She had never used a bath before and she was planning to take her time.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Andrew Willaby - 02-10-2022

He gave pause as he passed her by, "I'll wash up in the other room and then go downstairs. I'm sorry fer makin' things awkward." And then he was gone, off to the other room to do exactly what he said he would. Once he was clean and didn't smell of sex and sweat, he took himself down to the shop without opening it. He grabbed his stool that he used while on break, hunkered down, staring off in the distance, feeling guilt start to eat at him. This wouldn't happen again.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Ruth Longbottom - 02-20-2022

She took her time. At first, the warm water gave her goosebumps all over. But then her body relaxed and she closed her eyes and smiled. Did Rose have a bathroom like this in their home? What was the harm in taking just a small share from someone who had it so much better than her? Friends shared, didn't they? Anyway, this Andrew chap didn't deserve either of them, so really no harm had been done.

This was nice. Perhaps she should accept the apartment after all, if she could find a way to sneak in and out covertly, so Rose wouldn't notice. On that note, probably a bad idea. If Rose did find out, she'd lose all her power over Andrew. Yet she'd love to be able to soak in a hot bath like this every day.

When she pulled the plug at last, she stayed in the bath, legs pulled up to her chest, watching, until all the water had whirled down the drain. She was delighted.

Almost an hour had passed when she finally came downstairs, fully dressed, but her dark curls still damp. "Does it have a back entrance?" she inquired.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Andrew Willaby - 02-22-2022

"Aye..." he said softly, not looking at her now. "Tis the door at the bottom of the stairwell." He looked so fucking guilty sitting there wiping his counter. "I'm... sorry iffin I came off as rude or an ass... I..."

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Ruth Longbottom - 02-26-2022

If? Men were such self-absorbed pigs, and as soon they had had a chance to stick their prick in something, they got worse. "You mean the bit where you cheated on your wife?" she asked casually, leaning on the counter.

She'd wring this one dry.

RE: Bread Always Falls on the Buttered Side - Andrew Willaby - 03-05-2022

"Not just that part, all of it. I'll be tellin me wife what I done. Won't tell 'er yer name, and I'll take care o' things iffin' they need taken care of." He still didn't look up at her, "I ought to have been better than this." With that, he got up and walked to the door leading to the back room.