By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 02-14-2022

She sighed and shivered as he touched her on her thighs. He was insatiable. Her mouth soon met his and she murmured, "There will be plenty of time for this after we are married," with a chuckle against his lips.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 02-14-2022

"Well, you are the one that suggested that we stay in bed. I can hardly be blamed that it gives me all sort of ideas when my future wife presses up against me after saying that." Charles responded with a sly grin as he leaned in and kissed her once more.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 02-17-2022

She giggled at him, unable to resist him. Her mouth was soft on his and she pulled back enough to murmur, "I think we'll make a good pair, you and I."

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 02-20-2022

"I think we make a great pair already," Charles said before he added with a wicked grin. "And with the great pair you already had, I think that the rest of the world will soon agree." He leaned in and kissed her softly, gently pressing her onto her back as he covers her with his form.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 02-22-2022

She sighed into the kiss and opened up to him like a flower. Her hands moved up and down his strong back and she broke the kiss to gaze up at him with her blue eyes warm with desire. Her mouth caught his again softly and she closed her eyes slowly, savoring the taste of his mouth.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 02-23-2022

Charles accepted her open invitation his lips on hers as they joined as one. Once they enjoyed their morning interlude they made breakfast, ate it together, and then Charles put them back on the road. It was only a few more hours to town and they arrived just as the morning sun was crossing into noon.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 02-24-2022

She was dressed in her Sunday best, a gown of deep azure that set off the color of her eyes and fit her complexion well. She'd swept her hair up into a coif and she was ready to get married. She sat next to him after they ate and were on their last little leg of journey. The poor woman looked ill by the end of the trip but there were no incidences on the road.

"Do you suppose we just... pick a church?" For there were plenty.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 02-24-2022

On the way into town Charles suggested they stop by an apothecary before they left town. Considering his travelling magician lifestyle Penny getting ill from travel would make her miserable much of the time. Hopefully an apothecary could provide something that would help settle her stomach and alleviate her misery.

"Yes, I say we park the carriage somewhere and take a walk about town. Find which ever church we think looks most appealing and then we can approach the vicar and see how quickly we can be wed."

Charles was in his best outfit... Which was the tuxedo he wore for his act. While he had a few other suits they were a bit worn from use, since he only wore the tuxedo when performing it saw the least use and was the cleanest by far since he hadn't worn it since he'd last had it laundered.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 02-24-2022

She nodded and then when it came time to start walking, her hand rested on his arm delicately and she smiled up at her groom. It was exciting. Oh, her father would be angry when the news came but she wanted what she wanted, and Charles was it. Eventually, they found the right church after peaking in two or three of them, only to see them occupied. The next one was a small little chapel and quaint for where it was. The vicar was a small, old fellow with spectacles that made his eyes appear bigger than they were.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 02-25-2022

The priest asked if they had rings, which they did. Two simple silver bands, the best he'd been able to afford on short notice. That was all the old man really needed from them to wed them and he was willing to do the ceremony in an hour so long as they could get at least one witness.