By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-20-2021

She smiled when he came back into the cabin and she wrapped her arms around him. Her mouth sought his after his words and she murmured into her kiss to his lips, "I know something that can occupy us until we go to sleep," she giggled.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-20-2021

"Oh, what is that?" Charles inquired as he urged her towards the bed. His fingers were already working the ties of her dress signalling that he had a very good guess as to what her idea was. But he did so love when she told him.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 10-05-2021

"Precisely what we are about to do," she murmured as she helped him to help her out of her clothes. When she was naked, she moved to help him out of his clothes. The backs of her knees bumped against their bed and she soon sat, pulling him free of his clothing, she slowly took him in her hands an looked up at him.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 10-08-2021

The process of the removal of their clothes was a careful and delicate one. Not because of a lack of enthusiasm but because they had, far, far less space in the small wagon than they had in the hotel. If they got too heated in the build-up they could cause a mess that would rather ruin the mood. Well, temporarily, Charles did not think knocking some pots to the ground would distract him from his goddess of a future wife for very long. Especially when she was looking up at him with such innocents eyes while her fingers were wrapped around his hardening cock.

"You, my dear are perfection. How you manage to be more gorgeous than the most well-bred lady while being as amorous as the most wanton working girl I will never know."

The man said with a low husky growl to his voice. His hands were large but his fingers were always surprisingly light, dexterous, and nimble. His ability with slight of hand gave him a touch that was utterly thrilling as he reached out, letting the tips of his fingers glide lightly down her shoulders and over her bices before coming to her ample breasts. He took one of the orbs in each hand lifting, kneading, and rolling the flesh the pads of his flicking against her nipples lightly.

"How you ever expect me to get anything done is beyond me when all I want to do when I so much as look at you is ravish you senseless."

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 10-13-2021

She arched into his hands and tilted her head back, her fingers moving over his cock, up and down and pivoting as he had taught her. She then moved so her mouth could engulf his member, and she opened up and took him in, her tongue swirling around the tip of him and then she began to take him further in and suckled experimentally.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 10-13-2021

The feel of her breasts as she pressed them even more firmly against his palms was utterly exquisite. The last few days had been some of the most enjoyable of Charles's life as his darling bride to be proved to be the most eager partner he'd ever had. Case in point, without a single word of encouragement from him she began to stroke him slowly as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. An act of vulgarity that many proper Victorian ladies shied from as being far too crass.

"So eager to taste me Penny?"

The man said his voice still oh so low and amorous as she works further and further down his shaft.

"Some women wouldn't even dream of doing something so uncultured yet you seem eager. Tell me my love, do you simply enjoy the taste or do you simply like to please me?"

The man was nothing if not talkative but he wasn't neglecting her. He continued to massage and knead the sensitive flesh of her breasts as she worked, teasing her in a way he'd found she enjoyed.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 10-25-2021

She gave a moan around him as she sucked his flesh, her eyes looking up at him with clear lust and adoration written in those depths. When he spoke to her, she pulled her mouth off only long enough to say, "I adore pleasing you." She gave a husky laugh and wrapped her lips round again, head bobbing as she did it how he had taught her.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 10-25-2021

"Well, then it is fortuitous that I adore pleasing you as well my love."

Charles said with a low groan in his voice as she descended upon his hard cock once again. Penny may have been a virgin when he first met her but she'd taken to her lessons like a fish to water. There was no denying that she was eager to please despite her tales of rejecting previous advances from other men. He supposed she was, in some respects, like a spirited mare simply waiting for the right rider to work with.

"Now, there is something I've been dying to try so just stop there."

While she was certainly getting him close to finishing with her mouth he'd wanted to do this for some time but hadn't been able to fit it in. Now though, with his length glistening with her spit and her being oh so eager to please, he figured it was a good a time as any. Gently pulling her off his length he guides her back onto the bed so she is sprawled out underneath him. A moment later he has straddled her stomach, pinning her beneath him with his knees.

"While I would be hard pressed to choose your best feature love, these right here."

Charles says as he cups her breasts once more.

"Are vying very hard to be my favorite and I've yet to sample them properly."

To show her what he means he parts her breasts and slides his cock between them before pressing them around his hard length and slowly starting to stroke, pleasuring himself with the soft flesh. Every stroke bringing the head of his cock out from the valley of her cleavage to poke at her chin, showing her the basics of what he wanted without a word.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 11-01-2021

She moaned at this change, peering up at him in shock as he began to take her that way. Eventually, she opened her mouth and would lick at the tip of him when he plunged forward. Her eyes were dark as they gazed up at him, and she gave a soft sigh.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 11-21-2021

"How many men have seen you and dreamed of doing this you think?"

Charles asked with a grunt as he continued to slowly use her breasts to pleasure himself, when her tongue joined in he gave a low groan of appreciation at her initiative.

"It was one of the first things I thought of, I am not ashamed to admit."

He found her incredibly pleasing to the eye something he'd never hidden from her.