By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [NSFW] Two of Hearts [The British Isles] (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-13-2021

Her stomach soon started to growl when she smelled the aroma of the soup wafting into the cart. It smelled delicious. She crawled out of the bed and went outside. As he was stirring, she pressed herself lightly against his back and kissed his shoulder. "All better now," she said softly.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-13-2021

"Good, we will have to figure something out if you wish to get married in the morning. Since we still have a few miles of road to get there." Charles says with a soft smile as he turns slightly to peck her cheek.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-14-2021

"I will just... sleep through the few hours, how about that?" Her smile was charming as she peered at her soon-to-be-groom. Ahh, she was so happy. She couldn't wait to introduce him to her family even though they would probably not approve.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-18-2021

"Hrmmm, I am sure we will figure it out." He replied with a chuckle before he tugged her into his lap so he could kiss her soundly. They certainly seemed like a young couple in the honeymoon stage of their relationship but perhaps the fact that they were so comfortable with the other so swiftly said something about their long-term compatibility.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-18-2021

"Yes, we will." She set her chin on his shoulder after he pulled her into his lap. She hummed happily at it and wrapped her arms around him. Her smile was a soft one upon her lips as she seemed quite content and comfortable where she was at.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-19-2021

"Hrmmm, my dear you make it hard for me to want to anything but join you in that bed." Charles says with a low husky growl to his voice as she settled down in his lap. If they were not about to have super he'd have half a mind to do so that very instant. There was still much they'd yet to try that he was quite eager to do after all.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-19-2021

She pulled her face back and looked into his eyes, lifting a hand to his cheek. "And tomorrow, I will be Penny Mercer, and you'll have my heart always." She grinned and pressed her forehead to his. She wanted him too, but her stomach wanted food more as her stomach growled loudly in hunger. She laughed softly.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-19-2021

"I can imagine nothing finer." Charles informed her taking one last kiss before he urges her off his lap so he can ladle out two bowls of soup. They could eat their fill and then turn in for the evening, or at least go to bed.

RE: Two of Hearts - Penelope Mercer - 09-20-2021

They ate their soup, which took a bit of time because it had to cool down, and then when they were through eating, she took care of the dishes as best as she could. Then she put them away after looking about. "Not bad at all, but I shall have to cook for you soon." She gave a smile.

RE: Two of Hearts - Charles "Caliban" Mercer - 09-20-2021

"I am sure you will have the opportunity. We won't be spending every night on the road." While they might spend most in the cart they would make camp when he arrived in a town that was primed for his visiting show. Once everything is stowed away he tends to the horses before meeting her inside the cabin. A lantern and a few candles had been lit to provide light as the sun fades toward that horizon and he grinned at her. "So, tomorrow we arrive and get married. But that does rather give us the night now doesn't it darling?"