By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: This Town Isn't What It Used to Be - Tobias Appleton - 12-16-2020

Tobias unbuttoned the top of his shirt and pulled it over his head. But he was blushing. "Ye'r makin' me feel awkward."

RE: This Town Isn't What It Used to Be - Anthony Rowe - 12-16-2020

He raised his eyebrows and inhaled sharply in an almost-laugh. "That's kind of the point," Anthony said. "in a way." After a few more moments of staring, he did start to take off his boots and jacket, so that was nice.

Was it? There had been one time... when it had all just... happened. But that hadn't been a stranger. Perhaps that was the point.

But he didn't like the man laughing at him. Was it because of his words? Or his chest? It made him feel ridiculed. "Do you want this?" he asked, perhaps a little too aggressively.

Anthony was mostly just minding his own business, taking off his jacket, when he heard the man speak again. He couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't mocking or malicious, he just found the question kind of funny. "Trust me, I would've already left by now if I didn't want this," he said, smiling a bit.

Tobias frowned. "Then why are ye laughin'?" he asked. He sat down on the bed, but didn't take anything else off. His father would certainly have been ashamed of him.

Oh darn. Bringing parents into it definitely helped the mood.

"Sorry. I'm not laughing at you. I just thought that was funny." Anthony was still smiling by the time he managed to take off his jacket and boots, and then moved on to his neckerchief and gloves. He glanced at Tobias, who seemed, yet again, to be the opposite of pleased. "Everything alright?"

"Oh..." he looked a little relieved when Anthony said he wasn't laughing at him, but the frown didn't entirely disappear. What would Sallie have said. Sallie. His frown deepened. He looked up. No, everything was not alright. Back in school.... and Sallie... there had been love. He wasn't like this. But how was he to communicate that now? "I erm..." He held out his hand to Anthony, and if he took it, he pulled him towards him.

Anthony saw his outstretched hand, and nodded at him as if to say 'just a minute'. He took off his gloves and then took his hand. What happened next did take him by surprise, and he froze for just a moment before laughing a bit again. He was very laugh-y today, it seemed.

Tobias made him sit down next to him. "I erm.... liked it more when we were touching." He put his hand on the man's leg again. God, how he yearned to be touched. "But I've never... done more with someone I didn't love." No, that wasn't true. "With a man I didn't love."

Anthony sat down. He'd kind of expected...more. But, oh well. He wasn't quite sure whether that little speech meant that he wanted to be touched or not, and so to stay safe he just. Awkwardly put his hand on his back. That was a relatively safe thing to do, right? "I mean... If you don't want to do this then you don't have to." What else was he supposed to say? He was feeling awkward yet again.