By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] This Town Isn't What It Used to Be [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: This Town Isn't What It Used to Be - Tobias Appleton - 12-15-2020

"Oh... thanks..." That made him vaguely aware of the inappropriateness of this and he shifted away a little. "Your... hair is nice too..." Because that was the polite way to reply, right?

RE: This Town Isn't What It Used to Be - Anthony Rowe - 12-15-2020

Anthony pulled his hand away because that was becoming a little boring for him as well. He looked very proud of himself as Tobias said that. "Thank you," he smiled. He ran his fingers through his hair, overwhelmingly aware of it's existence, now.

"Yeah..." He turned back to his drink, but realized he had finished it. He really should go to bed and call it a day. And certainly not have any more drinks. But the thought of going to bed frightened him. He did not want to think back of the attack. More drink it was. He waved the maid over.

"That's right. 'Yeah'." Anthony was very content with not drinking more, until he saw Tobias get another drink and then he decided that he wanted more as well, and also ordered another drink. He realized that if he kept going like this he would just end the night vomiting in some alley, but that was a problem for future Anthony.

"No offense, ser. But I really think you shouldn't drink anymore in your condition." the maid told Tobias. She glanced at Anthony. Tobias grunted. "Last drink for ye both," the girl finally said and she walked away and returned with the drinks.

"I feel great." Tobias muttered to Anthony.

It was probably for the best that they wouldn't get any more drinks after this, but Anthony was still a tiny bit bitter regardless. Nevermind. Why think when you could....drink? Anthony was irrationally proud of himself for making up that little rhyme, and giggled a bit. He started to drink. The room was either spinning or he was getting dizzy. Or maybe both. "Yes! Me too. I feel fantastic."

Tobias began to drink again. He was going to regret this terribly tomorrow morning, especially since he had a long drive ahead, and he would forever screw up the relationship with his in-laws if they realized he was hung over. But he wasn't capable of thinking about tomorrow.

"This is a nice place," he commented randomly.

"Yes! It is! It's nice. I like it here." It was not nice, and Anthony did not like this place usually, but right now there was something that made him like it. He laughed yet again, and completely clueless as to what he should do other than drink, decided to revel in his new favorite pasttime of patting Tobias' head yet again.

"Why are ye doin' that?" Tobias asked, though he didn't shift this time. Instead he took another sip of his drink.

"Because I like it," Anthony said, moving his hand from Tobias' head to the back of his neck. Boundaries are for sober people. "do you want me to stop? I can stop."