By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 07-06-2020

Wesley shrugged. "Suit yourselves. Rest well. I'll bring you something for breakfast, since I can't have my criminals starving themselves." He grinned and finished a bit of paperwork before grabbing his coat. He stoked the coals on the fire across the room, though it didn't have much left it should keep them warm for an hour or two. "See you in the morning." He waved and left.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Benjamin Ward - 07-06-2020

The next evening, Benjamin Ward entered the police station, pale and with a grim expression on his face. He cast one look in the direction of Noah, his eyes narrowing. Noah looked up and his eyes grew big. The boy looked as if he was about to wet his pants. Ben's eyes moved to Anthony. Oh please, not him. Ben would not let an innocent man bear the consequences of his actions, but realizing that it might well be this man, made him reconsider for a moment. Would he really force his children to stay with other people for a while, possibly go to prison, which he might not survive, for this twit?

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 07-06-2020

Anthony had accepted that he wouldn't be getting out of here anytime soon. That didn't mean that he was pleased or happy about it any way, though — quite the contrary. He stared up at the ceiling and just waited, until he heard someone enter the police station. He looked down and at them, but once he recognized the person, he quickly looked away as fast as ever and tried to pretend like he didn't see him. Things really can't get worse from here, can they?

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 07-07-2020

Wesley looked up curiously. "Ah, Mr. Ward. What are you doing here? I don't think I called for you. Something to report?" He stood to approach him. This guy wouldn't come to him to report a crime unless it was big.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Benjamin Ward - 07-07-2020

There was one thing Ben had been betting on, though. He looked around. Surely Elijah would make sure that he could go home to the children in the mean time. Surely Elijah would try to settle things between the parties involved rather than letting it get to court. Surely Elijah would stand by him. "Where's Elijah?" he asked.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 07-07-2020

Anthony scoffed. What a moron. Idiot really thinks that biased cunt is still here to save him. He suddenly felt much more confident and much less afraid. "He's 'taking a break'!"

Wesley looked over as Anthony ruined the surprise and friwned. He tapped the safe subtly before turning to Ben and smiled. "I am afraid he is taking a break for a little while. I checked on him and it seems he is preparing for a trip. I agree he has needed a vacation, he seems so stressed. Why are you looking for him?"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Benjamin Ward - 07-07-2020

Ben looked shocked. That did not go according to plan. What on earth was Elijah thinking anyway, leaving town without telling him? And leaving them with this ass. "I need to speak to him." He said, and he rushed out, to hurry over to Elijah's place, hoping he was still in time.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 07-07-2020

Anthony sneered. He looked at Ben, until the man left in a rush, mo doubt to go and try to find Elijah and cry into his shoulder or whatever. Anthony leaned back against the wall again. "Idiot." Why was he ever even afraid of this guy? He's a moron.

Wesley watched the man go with disinterest. He then turned to Anthony, "I think you should hold your tongue. You're the one who is signing things without reading and yell at a constable because you want to start a fight with a priest. I mean, really.." He laughed lightly.