By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 07-01-2020

Noah was glad that Anthony was bleeding, and when Elijah told him to ignore the challenges, he did. When Elijah spoke, he moved back to the bars. "What, for attacking that cunt? Who even cares?"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 07-01-2020

Anthony's smug smile was back on his face in record time. The nosebleed was growing increasingly uncomfortable and worse but he still refused to do anything about it. "Oh, so you're deliberately abusing your power now so that an assault goes unpunished? Is that what you're doing?" he said to Elijah. He didn't actually care about whether Noah's getting punished or not — he just saw an opportunity to be a bastard, and he took it.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 07-01-2020

Elijah frowned. "I am trying to get the court to go easy on him. I'd do it for anyone when I feel a punishment is undeserved. You said some terribly, heartless things, Anthony. I never would have thought you could be so awful, but I guess I've just started to see the real you." He shook his head and looked to Noah. "You know 'he' would care. Any reason to get someone locked up and off the street. You've done some bad stuff in the past, and he has that bite mark. It's already bad, so I have to work to get a head start on whatever he can bring up.'

"Ye could release me, and I'll just make sure I'm never found..." Noah suggested.

"So the cop is using his power to make sure a criminal doesn't get punished for his crimes, and the criminal is conspiring with the cop to be released from his cell and flee! How horrible," Anthony's voice was deliberately a little overdramatic, but that was on purpose. If he acts like a fool, they'll think he is a fool, and that's exactly what he wants. He leaned his head back against the wall and listened.

Elijah frowned. "I am not releasing anyone! " He sighed shaking his head as he kept writing things down. "But perhaps you are right. I can go find that man you tried to rob the other day, Anthony. I think I even know where you keep that knife you were going to use. Shall I do what you said and make sure you see justice? Since clearly being easy on people is such a bad idea?"

Noah returned to the bed and sat down on the bed. "Were you two like friends, or did he suck your cock for money?" he asked very helpfully.

Anthony was past the point of caring about any threats. If he goes to prison or gets killed or anything, then so be it. "Why do you keep falling for the most obvious bait?" he sighed rather loudly, and looked up at the ceiling. "The latter," he said as soon as Noah asked that, without skipping a beat. Though he said that just to be a bastard yet again, it wasn't actually very far from the truth, was it?

Elijah rolled his eyes as he continued the paperwork. "I wanted to help him out from the street so I gave him a place to stay if he wanted and fed him." He was not about to admit to anything with this guy.

"This twit?" said Noah, ignoring Anthony because it wasn't as satisfying when he admitted. "What a waste of space and food. Ye could have helped an orphan..."