By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-30-2020

Elijah sighed and spoke to Noah. "Ignore him. He will say anything to get you upset. Don't let him make your time here longer than it has to be. " The fact this guy could say that stuff was awful and certainly ridiculous. He was going to just block him out. "I will try to get you free and I will talk to her. I can't write her about you in case he sees it."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 07-01-2020

Noah took Elijah's advice and ignored Anthony. "Ye just need to tell her I'm sorry..." he said. "I don't want her to get upset all over..."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 07-01-2020

Anthony frowned. He's just going to have to try and get better bait, then. "Some whore opens her legs for every man in sight, then throws a fit when she gets pregnant, and tries to guilt-trip everybody into helping her and having sympathy. Hmm, where have I seen that before?" He didn't care that it was an abhorrent thing to say, he just wanted attention again. And negative attention is still attention. "You all are dumber than rocks. Let her learn her lesson instead of just babying her and going on about how she could do no wrong."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 07-01-2020

He had to grab the bar to control himself and not even look at Anthony. He took a deep breath. "I will. But, focus on getting out. Don't let anyone here try to keep you. J know you have a lot to be angry about."

Noah forgot his promise about behaving. "You take that back!" He tossed himself at Anthony and started punching and kicking him.

Anthony just stood there in his half of the cell with a very smug look on his face. "Well—" he was about to respond, but he was interrupted rather violently before he could do so. He yelped when the kid first hit him, but he was just kind of in shock, and as such just stared wide-eyed and didn't fight back in the slightest while he was being beaten like this. The only thing that made him actually comprehend the fact that, oh shit, he was being beaten right now was the fact that everything fucking hurt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Elijah gasped in shock. He hurried to unlock the cell and pull Noah off if Anthony. "STOP! What is Roberts catches you?! You don't want to throw your life away over him. He isn't worth it!"

Noah struggled when Elijah pulled him away, but when the constable spoke, he stopped. He did not want to get into more trouble over this asshole. "Fuck you! You're trash! You're a waste of space and I hope you die!"

Anthony scrambled away from the kid as soon as hhe let him go, and eventually ended up sitting by the wall and nursing his wounds. His nose was bleeding, but he didn't wipe it away — it was basically the only evidence he had that he was beaten, and he was absolutely sure that if Elijah or Noah were asked about this they'd stay silent. "Come and finish the job then, coward." Or don't. Please don't.

Elijah was so grateful that Noah listened to him. He spoke quietly, 'Ignore him. He will say literally anything to upset you. He can't be happy so he refuses to let others. You need to just ignore him." This really wasn't good. Elijah could try to get Wesley to let it be, but he was certain that this would be another example the man would use against him about being too soft. He could talk to someone higher up about the case and have it ignored. After all, most of them had wives or daughters and could understand his anger. That's when he realized that was his chance. He left Noah in the cell and started to write down. "I'm going to take your case Noah about attacking Anthony, that way I will be in charge and it will be completely my decision how harsh the court should see it, not Wesley. I might be able to have it dismissed."