By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-30-2020

Anthony scowled. So now those two are best friends? Did Noah completely forget everything that just happened? He almost got mad at Elijah's comment specifically, but then he remembered that he could ruin the man's life if he wanted to, and suddenly he was much less angry at that. He was still relatively mad about Noah's sudden change of heart, though there was nothing he could do about that. Anthony made a rather vulgar gesture at Elijah, and then began to absently scratch and pick at his arms and hands again.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-30-2020

Elijah pinched his nose as he pointedly ignored Anthony. He looked back at Noah. "She is just a shell of herself. She is so miserable. Please, if..and it is just an..if..she still wants to see you. Do you want me to talk to her? But please. I will try to get you out but don't get into more trouble. Don't take his bait. "

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-30-2020

Noah cast his eyes down and shook his head. "She's better off without me. She's got money now, what does it matter he's a bore..." His eyes suddenly flashed up. "Is he hurtin' her?"

Anthony was annoyed that noone was paying attention to him anymore. He didn't give a fuck about whatever those two were talking about — it was probably her fault anyways for fucking someone and then crying when she gets pregnant, so what's all this even matter? They should just shut up. Anthony made a jerking-off motion as soon as Elijah started speaking, and stopped when he stopped talking. Because he is a mature adult.

Elijah sbook his head slowly. "No. She said he isn't but she feels he is disgusted with her. Perhaps he married her just for the child. But she wants to get out and leave, she has been a ghost of herself since the day they married. You'd think she's already dead the way she is with almost everyone." He wasn't going to give Anthony any attention.

Noah looked down. "I... didn't want that for her... Tell her... I'm sorry..."

Good god, they were so fucking annoying. "Maybe she should die for real, just so you would shut the fuck up about her." Anthony didn't really care about the consequences from saying that, he just wanted them to know just how much he hated them all and their idiotic conversations.

Elijah smiled weakly. "I know..now. I had hoped so before and.. didn't know what had happened. I will talk to her."

Then the other spoke again. He stared at him in horror. "I never realized you were such a ball of hatred. I am not helping you get out of here, since you are probably better off. This is why you got attacked so much. You ask for it."

Noah turned to Anthony. "Yeah! If you say one more word about her, I'll slit your throat!"

Anthony was happy that he managed to get under their skin. The smug smile on his face probably showed that off very well. "Well, I'd much rather have my throat slit than have to deal with all of you people," he shrugged. Obviously that wasn't true, but still. He didn't think it very likely for either of them to actually hurt him. So it was fine  "you all are so fragile, it's a wonder you've even survived this long."