By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-30-2020

"Well and you lot always assume our people are in the wrong." Noah said sulkily. "And I didn't ruin her life. She's got a rich bloke now." he wanted to defend himself over that, because it bothered him more than he wanted to admit.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-30-2020

Okay, Anthony was pissed, now. He stood up again, and leaned against the wall. "How about you get a fucking grip, Elijah, and realize that you aren't any more innocent or better than us?" Anthony entertained a thought for longer than was perhaps wise. It was a bit strange, really — about a month ago, he would've never even considered doing that what he was thinking about right now. "I'm sure you would throw a fit if someone told you all the things you told us. I'm sure you'd be mad if you were beaten and threatened to be framed for murder. If all the things that happened here to us happened to you. So why's it okay if that happens to us? Why's it suddenly justifiable and fine? Sure, we've done bad things, but so have you." What was the point of that rant? He didn't even know himself. He was just angry, and needed to get rid of that anger before he would do something even worse.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-30-2020

Elijah looked at them both, getting more angry at the moment. "I never said it was alright. I am actively trying to get you out. And don't act like you're just some innocent guys off the street. You have both lied to my face and you both actively hated him, for good reason. I have to be skeptical. "

He wanted to ignore Anthony so he faced Noah to speak to him. "I can see he has a bite mark he didn't have earlier, do you have any bruising? I can't tell from here but anything might be used against him." He grumbled a little. "And her life is ruined. She doesn't want the baby and she is stuck with a man who doesn't even like her and she is far from her family. I've spoken to Alice and she is miserable. She'd have been happier being poor with you, but that didn't matter. She was just someone else you used for yourself. This is why I can't believe everything you say without looking into it. I know how you've been in the past."

Noah was about to speak about his injuries when Elijah continued about Alice, and that actually made him angrier than all the things Elijah said about him. "Fuck you!" he shouted, and he pushed himself away from the bars, to go sulk on the bed, but changed his mind and turned. "What was I to do!? I asked her father for her hand, like ye told me to, even though I was scared he's rip me head off! And he said he'd think about it, but then she was suddenly gonna get married to that bloke. What was I to do, huh?! Run away with her to some place we didn't know, with no money, and have him chase me and beat me up again!? Fuck you!"

Anthony sneered. Elijah had nothing good to say, so back to personal attacks it was. Though Anthony knew little of what they were talking about, he managed to figure out the basics. Noah got some girl pregnant, everyone got pissed, things like that. He rolled his eyes. "Maybe if she didn't want a kid she should've kept her legs shut." Because his opinion was so wanted and needed, here.

Elijah looked at Noah surprised. He hadn't known about that. He was about to say something but Anthony spoke first. What did he ever see in this guy? "I think its best for people to keep themselves chaste until marriage. But sometimes people care about each other and mistakes are made. " Oh how he wished he could take back his time with this guy.

He looked back at Noah. "I didn't know. Ben didn't think about what Alice wanted. He just wanted what he thought was right. He didn't believe in you. If i had known, and you wanted to work towards a life together with her, i would have helped as much as I can. Having you two together even if you struggled woudl have been so much better. Anne, Rose, Maggie, I'm sure a lot of us would have helped you two with your life. " He sighed as he knew it was too late. "I really am sorry about that Noah. You know I believe everyone deserves a second chance."

"Shut up!" Noah shouted at Anthony. He watched Elijah as he listened. His anger slowly seeping away and making place for defeat. He sank down on the bed quietly.

Anthony wasn't affected at all by anything they said. "Hypocrite," he said to himself as soon as Elijah started talking about remaining chaste and all that. And then the man started going on about how everyone deserves a second chance. "hypocrite yet again." He didn't really care about that enough to actually monologue about why he hated it so much like he did before — he just wanted to get everything out there, so that he wouldn't do anything horrible because of all his pent-up anger and frustration or whatever the fuck.

Elijah sighed, about to talk to Noah when Anthony spoke again. He rolled his eyes. "Please shut up. No one here cares about your clueless opinions." He was really bothering him and so he wanted to ignore him. Elijah looked back to speak.

"I was going to visit her soon. Do you want me to talk to her about you? See how she still feels?" He gestured for him to come closer. "Maybe I can see some faint bruising for your defense."

Noah got up and walked over to the bars, rather subdued now. "Is she really unhappy?" he asked, not answering the question.