By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-28-2020

Wesley rolled his eyes and stood. "This is why you both deserve to be forgotten. You are pathetic and thing that yelling or crying should get your way. Prove to me you deserve to be in society, but you would rather roll around in your own filth. One more word and you two can just stick to being in your cell together all alone. I don't care if I come back in the morning to find you both dead."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-28-2020

He really shouldn't. He really should just shut up and not do anything. Don't be provoked. But Noah opened his trousers and took a piss, right there, aiming for the constable's shoes.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-28-2020

Anthony stopped his sobbing for a moment to look at what the hell was going on, only to see... whatever the hell that was. It worked rather well to make him stop crying. Well, he had to applaud Noah's bravery, for sure. He himself would have done the same thing, but he didn't have the courage. He did have the courage to do other things, though. "Attaboy, Noah!" He laughed, and clapped for a moment. "Go die in a ditch, you fucking cunt!" That was directed towards Wesley.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-28-2020

Wesley gasped at the gall of this guy! He reached through the bars and grabbed his hair slamming his face just once into the bars, careful to not cause any noticeable damage. " Stop the shit, you're dumber than I thought if you think its smart to mess with a man who knows that no one will miss you if you disappear."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-29-2020

Noah felt even cooler for a second, while Anthony encouraged him. Then Wesley grabbed him. Noah didn't move away fast enough. He groaned as his face slammed into the bars. But he wouldn't give up annoying this guy. "I didn't shit on you, I pissed on you. THough I'll gladly do the former, you cunt."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-29-2020

Anthony hadn't expected that. He sat there in silence for a few moments, in pure shock, before something just hit him and he stood up and rushed towards them, and tried to reach through the bars to grab the constable. "Take your hands off the damn kid, shithead!" It was a good thing he didn't have a knife with him. If he did, someone would be bleeding, by now.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-29-2020

Wesley could tell he was coming, but didn't try to move away. He kept a grip on Noah but moved to the side to keep most of his body out of the man's reach. "What can you do in this cage? You're both disgusting and violent and ill make sure you rot in prison if you don't die first. "

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-29-2020

Noah was buttoning up his trousers, his face still sore, when Anthony suddenly tried to attack the constable. The boy was surprised at the reaction. Was Anthony actually trying to defend him? Cool.

"Go to hell!" Noah shouted, trying to kick the constable through the bars, but struggling to do so, since he was still being held.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-29-2020

Anthony groaned in irritation as the constable moved just out of his reach, but he did not give up. "Hope you choke to death on those words," he said through gritted teeth. He took one hand away to check his pockets yet again, but there was still nothing there. He had been hoping for his penknife to be there by some divine intevention or something, but no. Anthony was not a violent man, but if he did have a blade with him, he would probably stab this man without remorse. Maybe it was good that he didn't have it.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-29-2020

"Or what? Do you honestly think you can fight me?" He laughed and held out his hand just close enough for Anthony. "Try it, I dare you."