By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-28-2020

"I ain't lyin'! We were jokin', ye bloody moron! 'E was tryin' to piss me off." He disliked Anthony a lot, but he didn't want him to go to prison for something he had pushed him into saying.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-28-2020

Anthony was terrified. "Right! We were just joking! It wasn't anything serious, ser, I swear," he said, his voice shaking. Does this mean he's going to die? He doesn't want to die. Anthony looked at them with a sort of pleading look on his face. Though he was not a religious man, right now he was literally praying for them to somehow just have mercy on him and let it go. He didn't want this to be the end of him. He didn't.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-28-2020

Wesley narrowed his eyes but then looked to Elijah. "Fine, this once. I don't really want him here any longer than possible, but if I see him messing around with that priest again or anyone else, I will hold him to it."

It would be impossible for Anthony to not get someone mad at him, he was certain of it. But it delayed his trouble. He sighed in relief and thanked the other man. "I'm glad you were able to see reason."

"I'm seeing that you let a good opportunity go to waste, but its fine."

"Ey! If yer lettin' him go, ye should let me go as well! I didn't do owt!" Noah cut in.

Anthony didn't quite register what any of them said next. He was trying to stop himself from breaking down, but it didn't work. His hands were shaking and he was really trying his damnedest to not have an actual panic attack. But eventually he succumbed to it, buried his face in his hands and started quietly sobbing into them.

As Elijah looked torn on what to do, Wesley stepped forward and slapped the back of his hand against the bars to get their attention. "One more word about letting you out, and I will change my mind and keep him here.' He said to Noah then looked at Anthony. "Pull yourself together! I said I wasn't going to do it. You're making me regret that.' He shook his head and turned to Elijah. "I can't believe what I've had to deal with.'

Noah ignored Anthony's rather strange random crying. But he couldn't ignore Wesley. Here was his problem. He could never ignore provocation. He raised two fingers to make a V sign.

Anthony raised his head and looked wide-eyed at Wesley for a moment when the man hit the bars. It didn't do anything to help his behaviour, though, and he just kept sobbing and crying, though he was no longer covering his face, and was trying to stifle to the sobs. To limited success, of course. He didn't pay any attention to whatever the other people here were doing, a bit too caught up in his breakdown.

Wesley shook his head annoyed, he could handle Noah who was just a snot nosed brat in his eyes. But the sobbing man was pathetic and irritating him. Before he could do something, Elijah stopped him once more.

"Just ignore him, he'll get it out of his system. He's done this before." It sounded cruel, but he had to get Wesley to just leave him alone and not get angrier.

"He has five minutes to stop that childish sobbing, otherwise I will do something." Wesley said , then gestured to the door. "And you still have patrol."

Elijah frowned and nodded , he looked back at the two but he knew he'd stop by the town hall to get them free if he could.

"What, you're just leavin' us?" Noah said. "I thought you were gonna get me out?"