By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-28-2020

What a cunt. The worst part was that Elijah actually had a point — and Anthony did not like that. Anthony didn't have a single counter-argument. Maybe that was a sign that he was in the wrong here — but he was not ready to accept that. "You want me to leave you alone so bad, maybe let me go and I will." He sneered. It was a half-joke, since he certainly didn't expect to be freed just because of that.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-28-2020

Elijah looked at him and held out his hands. "I am not holding on. You're free to go do anything you want, as long as I'm not a part of it. " He was trying not to be petty, it didn't suit me. Anthony had left a lot of pain in him and he felt very used so he couldn't let this guy take any more of his heart or what remained of his soul.

Anthony rolled his eyes to the back of his head. "Let me go, out of the cell." He had an urge to laugh at how Elijah immediately started with his bullshit, instead of understanding the simple reality of Anthony's statement. But he didn't, just because he felt that would perhaps change the athmosphere in a way he didn't want it to.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-28-2020

Elijah frowned more. "Are you an idiot or were you truly not listening to a word I said to Noah? I can't let either of you out. You want to beg someone to let go, speak to him. " He gestured to Wesley. He couldn't help insult Anthony, but that guy was truly getting under his skin in a way no stranger had. That attitude in his face? He didn't want to admit it, but he hoped he never saw him again however it happened. He spun around to leave.

"I'll be back soon."

Anthony scowled. He didn't grace Elijah with a response, just because he felt that he didn't deserve that acknowledgment. God, he hated this man so much. So much. For a moment he considered dealing a very low blow, but decided that it wasn't worth the effort and the consequences he would face for it. So he just kept silently seething in pure anger. ...Well, at least now he knows what he's going to do once he gets out of here.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-28-2020

Wesley watched his friend leave, clearly in distress. This made him chuckle as he relaxed back at his desk. "Wasn't that fun? Poor Elijah's always been trying to help the lowest creatures and never learns that some are too dumb to recognize they are being helped and still bite."

Anthony was crying. This was the last thing he needed right now. He wiped his face clean with the back of his hand. "Yes, I'm just a moron who can't understand anything. Just a sick, delusional neurotic." He didn't have the energy or willpower to actually start arguing with this man, too. So this would have to do for now.

Wesley glanced over at him crying. He gave a shrug , "Most of the people I've seen around here are both scum and stupid as far as I can tell. I'm glad you didn't apologize, I'd have probably been physically ill if he'd forgiven you, since you clearly deserve whatever you get."

Anthony couldn't tell whether this man was intentionally trying to make him feel worse, or whether he was just a moron. It didn't really matter, though. "Yeah, I do," he shrugged and gave in. "I don't deserve anything good, it seems." He was partially just saying that because he didn't want to cause another fight by disagreeing, though he did genuinely believe what he said a bit.

"Well, admitting it is the first step to change." Wesley said without pity as he lit a pipe and started to smoke as he went back to his paperwork.