By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-28-2020

Elijah jumped and held up his hands to calm Noah. "Please.. s-settle down.. Making him angry won't help anything. You've nothing to prove." He could feel Wesley glaring at his back, perhaps through him to Noah. "Just, sit.. and relax. I'll be back soon with your food. You are probably starving." He still refused to speak to Anthony, if he did he'd probably say things he'd regret.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-28-2020

Noah strode over to the bed and sat down on it in a rather rough movement. He folded his arms. "Fine!"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-28-2020

Anthony was irritated, annoyed, and kind of sad. Would it really kill them to acknowledge him? It isn't that hard, they could just spend one second on doing so, and then everything would be calm and okay again. He subconsciously dug his nails into his palm. He furrowed his brows and kept staring at Elijah with a very genuine and clear distress all across his face.

Elijah sighed as Noah went back to being childish. He couldn't ignore the way Anthony stared at him. He finally turned to him and frowned, "Don't give me that look. If you don't want to accept my help on a good day, you can't ask for it when things are going badly for you. " He turned to get ready to leave, he didn't want to deal with this. Anthony was using him and leaving him when he felt like it, so he wasn't going to pretend he felt anything any longer. He had other things to deal with than this.

Noah gave Anthony a HA! look.

Anthony was taken aback. He sat in silence for a moment, before he managed to get the courage to try and reply. There were people around so he couldn't be as real as he wanted to, but still. "How about you berate me when we're on equal ground, instead of when I'm in a fucking cell and can't say anything, huh?" Anthony knew that he shouldn't get too snappy or hostile, but he felt that this time it was warranted.

Elijah ignored Noah, and wanted to ignore Anthony but couldn't help himself. "Do not pretend with me. You've had plenty of times to talk, you were the one STARING at me just now, because you're in that cell. You're the one who walked away from my help, you can't ask for it when it's convenient, not any more."

Noah looked from one to the other. Well this could be interesting.

Anthony wasn't sad anymore. He was pissed. Though he promised to himself that he wouldn't get too angry, he doesn't usually keep promises. "I'm so sorry for being mean, acting like a moron and doing dumb shit after I had my head bashed in and almost died. It must've been so horrible for you." He didn't have an actual good counter-argument, so passive-aggression it is.

Elijah frowned more and wondered what he saw in this guy. "I got you a doctor and tried to help you, like I always tried to help you. You shouldn't have been out even now , but you always do what you want and that's how you get hurt and in these sorts of situations. I don't want your pretend pity or your attitude. You wanted me to leave you alone, so you do the same and leave me alone."