By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-28-2020

As much as Anthony tried to resign himself to just staying on the sidelines and not getting into this, he was getting very annoyed at the fact that noone was paying attention to him no matter what he said. "Don't believe a word 'e says," he advised the constables. Though they probably knew not to do that anyways. It wasn't like Anthony was saying that out of the good of his heart, anyway, he just wanted to be noticed again.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-28-2020

Elijah sighed and held up a hand. "It's alright. You just made something up to try to upset him." He knew Noah's habits well by now.

He glanced at Anthony and shook his head, not about to take that bait. He could handle this, he was sure. "I am going to get you out, just please don't add to the trouble. I need to go to the town hall, alright?"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-28-2020

That calmed him down. "Okay... thank you." Did he just actually thank Crane?

Anthony's scowl deepened for a moment, but it quickly disappeared entirely. What the hell does he have to do for these people to acknowledge him? He was about to say something he would absolutely regret, but he realized that, and just didn't do so. Anthony rest his chin on his knees and just looked up at them with a very sad look on his face. If this doesn't work, he's just going to go absolutely insane.

Elijah looked surprised at Noah. "You're actually thanking me?" He smiled so happily. "I never thought this day would come!" He wanted to fling open the door right then, but he knew he couldn't. "I should go right now. Will you be alright?"

Noah scowled. "Don't get ahead of yerself," he said. But then he realized he still needed the constable. "Aye..." he said.

Oh, so Noah was being congratulated for finally acting like a normal human being, but Anthony can't get a sliver of attention regardless of what he does. Okay. He isn't bitter about that, at all. Anthony sighed rather loudly and stared at Elijah, with that same puppy-ish sad look on his face. If he doesn't get any attention in the next few minutes, he's going to kill everyone here including himself.

Elijah smiled, still not bothered. "Hey, it's the little steps that matter. I don't think you'll suddenly change being yourself, but it's something!" He heard the sigh and glanced at Anthony, but still didn't feel like speaking to him. He was the one that left Elijah, not the other way around. He turned to speak to Wesley. "I am getting him more soup, but I still think you should let them go."

Wesley waved him off, "Fine, you can get the soup. But I'm not letting them go." He gestured to Anthony then Noah, "He hasn't been here very long, and he is withholding evidence on a case. Besides, he acts afraid of being caught by the guys who hurt him, so he's safer here."

Elijah sighed heavily and gave Noah an apologetic look.

"Fuck you! I'm not afraid!" Noah shouted at Wesley, showing just how much progress he had made. "If I'm the victim, shouldn't I be the one that decides whether to report in the first place?!"

Anthony was on the verge of breaking down. Alright, so Noah can just keep throwing his fucking fits and have everyone baby him, but them acknowledging Anthony's existence is impossible. He shifted a bit so that he wasn't curled up like before, and started scratching and picking at his hands and arms, because he had nothing else to fidget with. Though the sadness on his face before was fake to an extent, now there was at least some genuine distress there. If they don't pay any attention to him in like a minute, he's just going to break down, probably.