By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-25-2020

Just don't say anything, don't look at them, don't make yourself noticable in any way and everything will be fine. That's what he was telling himself. Anthony put his own food down, because his hands were shaking and he didn't trust himself to not break the glass, and inched away from all the action. He put his arms around his knees and just tried to block out all the noise.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-26-2020

Elijah sighed and looked apologetic."I can't just let you out. If I just ignored his decisions, he could do the same to mine. I will try to help hurry your release though. "

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-27-2020

"What?! So he can just lock people up for nowt!?" He tried to shake the bars. "I already told ye both I don't want to report! Ye can't force me to!"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-27-2020

Anthony shifted again, and buried his face in his hands for a minute. He was not stable and sober enough to be able to deal with all this like a normal person. Eventually, things got the better of him and his critical thinking. "Shut the fuck up!" He was very confident while saying that, but he went quiet and shrank a little bit as soon as he realized that he actually said that.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-27-2020

Elijah sighed heavily and opened his mouth but Anthony spoke first. He gave him a sharp frown as he couldn't deal with him right now. He turned back to Noah. "I have locked people up for a night sometimes. If they were very drunk and I worried about them, a night was a great way to cool off. If they were very dangerous, I have done it until I could get things figured out and settled. You shouldn't, but in rare cases it is alright because technically they aren't arrested and you shouldn't hold them more than twenty-four hours technically speaking.. " He gave a sigh and refrained from looking at Wesley. "I want.. to believe he is just doing this to scare people to try to reduce crime. But you have certainly been in there longer than normal. I am trying to get a paper signed to let you out, but I can't just throw open the door. Then if I was the one who caught you and let you go, he could ignore me and throw you right in here without reason. I have.. I have to do things carefully.Please, understand."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-27-2020

Noah was about to tell Elijah to fuck off and that he was a coward, when a thought hit him. "What? So he's breaking the law?" he nodded at Wesley. "I want to report that!"

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-27-2020

Well, he didn't get in any sort of trouble for saying that, so at least that was good. He wasn't as afraid anymore. Anthony scowled at Elijah and just silently watched everyone bicker. "Morons," he muttered, and then just leaned his head back and stared blankly at the ceiling. Can he just die already? Can they just execute him already or something? He would rather die than witness all this.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Elijah Crane - 06-27-2020

"It's .. exploiting an allowance of the law.. but I will get you out soon. Please just let me work on it. I don't know how to explain it so you understand. But I know you shouldn't just be held here. "

He glanced again at Anthony as he heard him mutter to himself and wondered if he was begging for attention in his own strange way. He looked back to Noah. "I'll get you more soup. Just know that I am not abandoning you to his ..ah.. extreme style."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-28-2020

Wesley had been listening to everything. He slipped up behind Elijah and glanced over at them. "You've changed your tune. Not going to tell him all about you suppos a day watching us kiss behind the station?"

Elijah looked behind him in shock then at Noah. "What!? Noah.." the other constable pinched the bridge of nose."

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-28-2020

Noah ignored Anthony's grumbling. As he listened to Elijah he became more and more frustrated. Why was this guy such a wimp? Usually that was a good thing, of course, but not now! But before he could even think of what to say, that asshole constable spoke up and made things worse. He still needed Elijah's help! "I only said that because he's such an asshole!" Noah defended himself, pointing at Wesley.