By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=328)

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Noah Longbottom - 06-25-2020

Noah opened his mouth, but when the door opened, he sat back, leaning his back against the wall. "Nothing," he said, because he was hungry.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Anthony Rowe - 06-25-2020

Anthony's smug expression disappeared almost instantly as the constable returned, and was replaced with a much more innocuous one. "Not much, sir," he said, and looked up at the man. He really, really wanted the food, and wasn't about to risk it.

RE: God, I Hate... Whitby - Wesley Roberts - 06-25-2020

"Are you sure?" He walked over and looked between the two. "Fine..as long as nothing has happened." He turned and dug out some food and brought them both a simple meat and cheese sandwich and a small jar of barely warm soup for each. "Do not break those, or you will not get anything else to eat for days. You'll have to hope you get out soon."

Much as Noah was tempted to tell the constable that that was probably against the law, he did not want to try it out. Especially not before he had his meal. He took the food eagerly and began to eat.

"Yes, sir," Anthony said, his voice a bit more high-pitched than usual. He took the food and very carefully began to eat, taking extreme caution as to not break the jar, like he was told. "thank you, sir." He was absolutely just trying to suck up to the man. He'll be treated better if he's polite and nice and figuratively sucking his dick, right? Right.

Wesley nodded, "Good. See how easy it is to just act like a normal human being? Being rebellious without reason is ridiculous." He shook his head.

Just then, the door opened and Elijah came in to grab something for the desk before stepping back out. He noticed the two in the cell and looked at Anthony wide eyed, but immediately put his head down to hurry out. He wasn't about to show any emotion between these two other guys.

Noah looked at Anthony disgusted. That suck up! He was very tempted to say something, but he didn't want to go hungry.

Then Crane entered and Noah had a bit of hope. But the man looked nervous, and went out the door the next moment. Noah jumped up - the cup smashed on the ground - and rushed over to the bars. "Crane!" he shouted, holding on to them. "Crane!"

Anthony was glad that what he was doing was working, and just quietly kept eating his food. As he didn't look up from his food again, he didn't even notice that someone had joined them — until Noah went insane over it, that was.

He looked up at that, but quickly just looked back down once he realized who was there. Anthony just kind of curled up a little bit, wanting to get away from all this.

Wesley stood up and glared at Noah. "What did I say??"

Elijah was startled by the glass. He looked at Noah actually trying to get his attention and he slowly walked over. He waved towards Wesley. "It was.. c-clearly an accident. I can clean it up and pay you back for it." He said and managed to calm Wesley as he grabbed a broom he could use to reach in. "I guess I should look at getting you another soup since its all over the floor."

"It was his fault, he can go without." Wesley said sharply.

The contrast between the two constables was so baffling that for a moment, Noah really liked Crane. "Ye should let me out and then ye needn't mind t' soup!" the boy said. "E's kept me here since yesterday evening and I didn't even do owt!"