By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] [NSFW] Is This Thing On? [Churches, Abbey, and Schools] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] [NSFW] Is This Thing On? [Churches, Abbey, and Schools] (/showthread.php?tid=227)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is This Thing On? [Churches, Abbey, and Schools] - Anita Longbottom - 02-14-2020

The steps were slow, small, and hesitant as they approached the confessional. Church had always been more of a social thing for her than a way of life, but she felt like she had a demon on her chest every night since she learned about Noah.

She rubbed her face, let out an uneasy breath, and sat down. Was anyone there?

She hoped not. Then she could let out the juicy stuff.

RE: Is This Thing On? - Gabriel Richards - 02-14-2020

Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb -,. Gabriel's fingers stopped moving over the beads when he heard someone enter the confessional, and he put the rosary in his pocket. Then he removed the panel over the grate between them.

RE: Is This Thing On? - Anita Longbottom - 02-15-2020

Anita groaned aloud.

"Pretend you're not there, sweetie. Just me and God."

Actually, God could take a wee break too. She'd rather that.

RE: Is This Thing On? - Gabriel Richards - 06-01-2020

Gabriel's hand remained on the panel, and he frowned. That was definitely not the standard opening he was used to - or had been taught to expect, rather, because a lot of the Catholics here seemed to have stopped coming to confession under his predecessor and have forgotten how to make a confession. But Gabriel wasn't a rubricist and willing to work with any kind of lost sheep out there. Little did he know. He lowered his hand and folded it around his rosary. "I'm here to listen to whatever you have to say," Gabriel said, trying to make the woman feel at ease.

RE: Is This Thing On? - Anita Longbottom - 12-09-2021

Anita frowned. Pulled at her frock. Patted herself down. Maybe she still had an emergency nip stashed in a hem somewhere …

“Oh, God. I don’t want to be a downer.”

RE: Is This Thing On? - Gabriel Richards - 12-09-2021

Gabriel was quiet for a moment, partly because all of this was so unusual and he didn't know what to say. But he also knew silence was often worth more than words. Still, he meant to encourage the woman, who seemed so troubled. He closed his eyes so that he could listen better. "We all face darkness, but that's what confession is for. What's troubling you?"

RE: Is This Thing On? - Anita Longbottom - 12-10-2021

Her finger brushed a thick part of her hem. She’d ripped and patched and resewn it too many times to count.

Empty.

“I have been a good wife,” Anita said.

The firmness in her voice felt alien. She had done everything she could to please Harry, and when that proved not enough …

“I drank my willfulness away for him. Every time I got angry, or hurt …” come on, there had to be something left in this frock, “... I turned to the one thing that could bring me to my knees.”

An awkward shift. She slid a hand up her dress to her knickers, chewing the corner of her lip.

“Aside from Harry,” she sighed. “He used to be so into me. Couldn’t get enough of his cock, you know?” She paused, then squinted at the grate. “You don’t, but humor me.”

RE: Is This Thing On? - Gabriel Richards - 12-10-2021

Though Gabriel could hear the movement on the other side of the panel, he couldn't see what was happening, and that was probably a blessing. He never looked at the grate as a rule anyway, just so that the person on the other side wouldn't feel like he was trying to peer through.

The crude language didn't shake him. He had heard it all, seen some, and he was more concerned about the woman's wellbeing. "So you turned to drink to please him?" he asked, trying to make sense of the rather disorganized stream of words.

RE: Is This Thing On? - Anita Longbottom - 12-10-2021

The shifting stopped.

“Oh! No,” she said, sounding surprised but eager to correct the misunderstanding. “I pleased him with me cunt. And he misses occasionally, but that’s easy to do in the dark - right?”

RE: Is This Thing On? - Gabriel Richards - 12-10-2021

This time he cringed. When he had somewhat recovered, his hand moving over the beads of the rosary in his pocket for support, he told her as calmly as he could: "There is no sin in sleeping with your husband. Drinking, however, is the root of many evils."