By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-28-2020

If this were up to Anthony, this whole thing would last forever. But, as it was impossible for it to last that long, he just tried to make the most of it. As Elijah didn't seem to be uncomfortable because of this, Anthony decided it was fine to keep going. After a bit of tim, he broke the kiss again. "You know, Elijah, I'm beginning to think that you might like me a bit," he joked yet again, before turning back to trailing small kisses on Elijah's jawline, absolutely ready to drown the man in affection. The floodgates have been opened and cannot be closed ever again.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-28-2020

Elijah smiled and let his head roll back to accept more kisses. This was heavenly for him. "Hmm.. you'd be wrong." He looked at the man before the wrong idea could get into his head. "I like you a lot." He winked and chuckled leaned up to him to kiss his neck back and down to his shoulder. "And I'm quite ready to accept liking you more and more every day."

A surprised 'oh' left Anthony's mouth as he felt Elijah kiss his neck, and he revelled in the affection with a pleased grin. "And here I was, thinking you hated every last bit of my being," he retorted. Though he knew that the overwhelming euphoria of new love would wear off after a few weeks, he didn't care about that right now. What mattered is what was happening right now. And right now, he was more happy than he'd been in a long time.

Elijah chuckled. "I certainly feel something for every last bit of your being. There's still time for it to turn..." He said completely joking and chuckled as he ran his hands up his back and met his lips once more, more passionately than before.

"Feel something? Such as visceral hatred and disgusf, maybe?" Anthony chuckled, unable to finish laughing at his own horrible joke before he was pulled back into another kiss. Only a couple kisses in and Elijah was already becoming a better kisser—ugh, Anthony's impact. Anthony shifted slowly to get more comfortable, but as to not disturb the kiss in any way.

Elijah grinned at the joke, but when he was kissing him Anthony started to shift around. After a moment, he froze and broke the kiss. "I.. ah..'He blushed trying to make the effect he was having on him not clearly. He pulled back a bit so the man wasn't sitting directly on his lap now that it was suddenly about to get awkward. "You've got.. quite an effect on me."

Oh, Anthony most certainly noticed the 'effect' he had on Elijah, but wasn't going to make it awkward by doing anything about it, really. Though he was a bit surprised when Elijah broke the kiss and pulled away from him a bit, Anthony didn't do anything further. "Oh. Well," how is he supposed to act in this situation. "sorry about that?" Good enough.

"No.. I.. I'm sorry." Elijah blushed more and smiled weakly looking very uncertain how to take the situation. He leaned up to kiss him again, just making sure he wasn't too close on his lap. "J-just.. um.. ignore it.. if you can.."

Anthony would laugh were it not for the fact that he didn't want to hurt Elijah's feelings. "I'll try to the best of my ability, then," he decided. This was not as big of a deal to him as Elijah thought it would be, probably. Happens to the best of us. "I guess I really am just that irresistible."

Elijah blushed and looked up at Anthony and spoke far too seriously. "Y-you are.."