By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-28-2020

"I don't really...know. I'm not very experienced at all with actual relationships and am definitely...more used to just casual sex rather than actual real relationships with...boundaries and long-term plans and shit like that rather than just things that last for one night," Anthony overshared, dumping all his worries on Elijah as obviously as he can without actually saying anything direct about his worries. "but if it's too fast or sudden for you then I won't push it any further. And...that's a stellar idea of yours, yeah? Sorry for making this all...so awkward." He hoped that this didn't ruin their relationship, though he was wrecked with a sort of anxiety and guilt over rushing into things too fast and making Elijah uncomfortable.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-28-2020

Elijah finally looked up into his face and shook his head. "No, you were honest. And.. it helped me understand a little more. I didn't know you had had such.. 'relationships'. I guess we've got plenty to get used to. But I'm certainly not bothered by this. I think I made it awkward too for.. reacting the way I did. I really do like you and find you handsome." He smiled and blushed. "I am happy to just enjoy being with you and.. letting it happen when it happens. If that's alright with you?"

Anthony always felt a bit...awkward or 'put on the spot' whenever he's had to discuss things so personal to him, but in this case he didn't mind very much and was glad they managed to talk about these things. "Of course it's alright with me," Anthony reassured him. "the last thing I would want is to be pushy or forceful or make you feel uncomfortable in any way. I don't want to rush into things...or do something too fast or something. So...this is good and fine. And, honestly, I might just prefer what we're doing right now over sex." He was referring to the cuddling, not the whole talking things over and setting boundaries thing. Not that he minded that, really.

Elijah nodded and sighed feeling more relaxed. "Thank you for understanding. And, I'm not worried. I know you wouldn't try to push me into anything." He kissed him quickly and softly. "I like this too. Besides, when we do I might become addicted and want to all the time.' He laughed lightly and rest his head on his shoulder.

Anthony was glad that they managed to get this done with, and that Elijah trusted him enough to. And he certainly hoped he was doing the whole 'actual healthy discussions about these things' thing right. There was no reason to worry so much right now, though, yeah? Anthony gently ran his fingers through Elijah's hair. "I'm glad you have such confidence in me," he said.

He sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the contact and sighed. "I have to have confidence in one of us and certainly don't in myself." He chuckled lightly and sighed.

"Well, I'm sure I can be confident enough for the both of us, in that case," Anthony joked, as if he wasn't the single least self-confident person in the entire world. "though you should be more confident in yourself, really."

Elijah shrugged. "I am.. in some things. This is an entire new place for me. One I never expected to find myself in." He blushed and looked at him. "That's why I like to turn to you.. as long as it's ok."

"It is okay, I promise," Anthony said. "this is all entirely new for me too so I don't know if I'm the best person to turn to, really, but if you want to then you can always turn to me."

Elijah nodded. "Thank you.. I feel like you are a fine person to turn to. And I'm grateful you will let me."