By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-27-2020

Anthony smiled as Elijah leaned into him, and wrapped his arms around him, laughing softly as he did so. "I missed you too, you know," he said, pulling away from Elijah for a bit to be able to efficiently give him a kiss on the cheek.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-27-2020

Elijah giggled and gave him a kiss. "Diane makes it worth coming home, but you make it even better.."

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-27-2020

Anthony revelled in all the kisses and attention he was getting. "And here I was worrying that you prefer the cat over me," he smiled, resting his hand on Elijah's knee.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-28-2020

Elijah shrugged, "the cleaning put you onnthe lead slightly." He teased but blushed feeling the hand on his knee. His hand found it's way on Anthony's chest and he kissed him lightly. "Any thing you want to do now that I'm home?"

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-28-2020

Anthony laughed warmly at the comment, enjoying this moment very much. One of Anthony's hands remained on Elijah's knee, and the other on the back of his neck. "I mean, of course," he shrugged. its not sex not at all ok maybe its kind of just a little bit sex "I was thinking, maybe we could just...stay in? And relax?" Anthony is an expert (debatable) at this, you see—vague enough that it doesn't have to mean anything but specific enough that it can mean something. Skill.

Elijah chuckled softly before nodding . "What a coincidence, it's my favorite thing to do after a day of work." He took off his shoes and jacket and slipped onto the sofa beside Anthony and looked an arm around to draw him in close. "Like this?"

Anthony leaned into the touch with a content sigh, a faint smile on his face as he did so. Elijah was so nice and amazing and for a moment he almost felt guilty about all the thought's he's had about him. Oh well. "I actually mostly just meant sex, but yeah, this is good too." Truthfully, Anthony didn't mind (and actually really loved) all this non-sexual intimacy and affection, so it wouldn't even really bother him if his offer was rejected. Happens to the best of us.

Elijah looked shocked and blushed. He looked away though he leaned more into him. It was nice being able to hold him. "Ah.. I.. don't know. I mean, it's not that I don't want to but.. oh.. I don't know if I'm ready. "He blushed feeling really pitiful. "I am afraid.. I am sure I'll make a fool of myself."

"I mean, if you don't want to then you don't want to. I won't force you to do anything," Anthony said. Even though he was pretty flustered as well, he tried to will himself to appear more confident about this. It worked, kind of. "but I won't, like...laugh at you or whatever it is you're afraid of. You can trust me on that, at least."

"No, it's not that I don't want to." Elijah blushed and put a hand over his face. "I know, no judging... I'm just worried its so fast since we just admitted our feelings yesterday. Is.. it normally so fast?" He knew things he heard but he never experienced it himself. And he really liked Anthony and the idea of sleeping with him was so tempting, but he guessed his religious background even if he barely paid attention was giving him apprehension. He nuzzled into his neck and his voice lowered. "H-how about.. we just .. enjoy the day and see where it goes?"