By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-27-2020

Anthony smiled at the affection, getting the hint as Elijah tried to nudge him awake and actually waking up. "Morning, Elijah," he said, looking up at him, considering something for a brief moment but deciding against it. Anthony moved away from Elijah a little bit—not exactly further away or something, but enough that he's not just latching onto him oe something anymore.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-27-2020

Elijah looked down  at him and smiled before he gave him a small kiss, very quickly. He slowly slipped out from under him before he realized the time. It was still far from morning, but then they had fallen asleep incredibly early.

"Sorry, have to take care of some things." He went to the water closet before going to feed Diane. When he returned , he  chuckled. "It feels odd to cook at this time, but if you're hungry let me know." He almost went to gather the pillow and blankets but thought better of it. "When you're ready for bed.. you can always s-share it. I mean, I can't see why not." Any excuse to sleep cuddled up it seems.

Anthony grinned at the kiss, letting Elijah go with no protesting. As he woke up enough to be actually lucid, Anthony realized just how skewed his perception of time had been—it wasn't morning at all. Not like he minded, though. It was fine. "It's fine, I'm not hungry," he said truthfully. And even if he was, he wasn't going to make Elijah cook something for him in the middle of the night.

"Oh. Well. If you're fine with it," Anthony glanced away from Elijah for a bit with a blush. The idea was...good, but honestly he felt a bit too flustered to just accept it with a solid answer.

Elijah chuckled softly as he returned to the sofa but merely stood beside it to look down at him. "Of course not. I mean, if I like you enough to kiss you, I can't see why I wouldn't want you to sleep beside me." 

He blushed slightly, "Just because we are in bed doesn't mean anything. It's just a place to sleep, I promise."

No matter how much they've shown their love for eachother like this, the fact that Elijah genuinely liked Anthony still felt new, as if he's just realized it. He's not used to this kind of...warmth, but he wasn't going to say no to it. 

"Alright, fair enough," he eventually said, realizing that being this nervous about something so innocent was kind of dumb. "and I....know that it doesn't have to mean anything. I guess I'm just still very nervous about this whole thing. But...yeah, I guess I would...kind of want that as well." Anthony's inexperience with actual relationships was probably showing right now, and he felt embarrased by that.

Elijah waved his hands, "No need to apologize. I'm new and nervous too. I'm very happy and excited about all of this but also worried I will mess up at any moment. But.. no judging right?" He nodded feeling good that Anthony agreed. He wanted to sit with him again, but then he would get nothing done. He smiled and headed towards his room and washed up for bed. I know my .. clothing might not fit or be of the type of fashion you'd like but you are welcome if you want to borrow anything. Just don't play around. "He poked his head into the room. "I keep my spare handcuffs in the dresser." The last thing he needed was Bram to find it and go playing around so he did try to keep it well hidden. If Bram or someone he was annoyed at was stuck somewhere, the possibilities gave him a headache.

"No judging," Anthony repeated. To be very honest, Anthony had no idea why he was so flustered and nervous about this completely innocent, entirely non-sexual thing. Perhaps that was just the answer—maybe he was just not used to non-sexual intimacy like this. But he'd certainly be willing to try and get used to it. "Okay," Anthony went to wash up as well, heading to Elijah's room. And bit his lip at the next thing Elijah said, which was. Pretty unexpected. "...I'll keep that in mind, then."

Elijah nodded and changed into his night clothes and smiled. "I hope you sleep well.. " He went into bed after turning out the oil lamps and waited patiently but nervously to see if Anthony would actually join him in bed and if he would hold him like he'd been so eager to do on the sofa. Was the bed too much?

After a few moments, Anthony joined Elijah in the bed, laying there aloofly for a little bit of time, genuinely unsure of what to do, and the anxiety certainly not helping with it. As he got at least somewhat more used to this, Anthony latched onto Elijah again, gently holding onto him like he had before. "Goodnight, then," he said in a quieter voice than usual, breaking the silence for a moment.

Elijah smiled and found him running his fingers through Anthony's hair when he felt comfortable to hold onto him. He then slipped his arm around to hold the man close and nodded. "Good night, Anthony.." He said quietly and closed his eyes to sleep feeling better than he had in a long time.