By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-27-2020

The problem here was that it was kind of impossible for Anthony to pick out his favourite pairs. It's like choosing a favourite child. "I don't mind at all," he admitted, frowning as he looked at all his boots, eventually just choosing one pair blindly after a short moment of internal weeping. "alright, I'll bring this pair over, then. Too many of them to really take to your place anyways, so this is fine."

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-27-2020

Elijah seemed to not be satisfied. "How many are there? We can get a box." He really did want Anthony to be happy and if that meant taking several trips and putting boots in every half empty cupboard, he would do it for his.. friend?

"No box needed. It's not as if I wear most of these things anyway," Anthony admitted, however sad it was for him to admit this. But it was true, really—he rarely if ever wears any of those fuckers except for like....one or two pairs. One which he is wearing right now and the other which he picked out. So however much it hurt to say, it was fine for the rest to be left behind.

Elijah looked at him and lightly put a hand on his. "Are you sure? I really don't mind taking them with us. If it'll help the place feel more like.. well.. like home.' He blushed immediately as there was so much that could hint though he did mean it innocently. He wanted Anthony to stay there as much as possible. Was that selfish of him?

For once, the underlying message in Elijah's sentence was actually lost to Anthony. "Yeah, I'm sure," he decided. "it's no big deal anyways. If I just happen to miss them so dearly then I can just come and get them. Not worth making an effort if we don't even know about that."

Elijah nodded letting it go. "Alright, and yes. If you ever wish, you can bring them over. "He smiled and looked around the place once more. The opportunity that arose was clear and he felt the wish to do something grow. Before he headed to the door, he looked towards Anthony. "H-hey.. before .. we go.. um.." He immediately lost the courage. "Nevermind. Let's go home so we can drop off your boots."

Anthony felt pleased about this outcome. As he headed back towards the door with his boots, he turned to face Elijah as the man spoke again so vaguely that it left Anthony rather confused. Though he would have liked to find out what that was about, he figured that it must've not been that important if Elijah just...didn't say it. "Yeah. Let's," he smiled, leading Elijah out of the building and back onto the streets.

Elijah nodded though he felt bad he let the chance go. He walked the way back towards his house, happy at least that they had his boots to drop off. He bit his lip as he thought things over and wondered if he was going about everything the wrong way. He wanted to ask but wasn't going to ruin the quiet mood. Though his mind was so muddled, he didn't even notice when they already got back to his place.

Anthony was relatively happy to be at Elijah's place, and with his boots nonetheless. Today had been an absolute emotional rollercoaster for him, but it turned out better than he could've imagined  Anthony held the door open for Elijah, waiting for him to enter before he himself could. Chivalry and all that.

Elijah smiled and thanked him. He gestured for Anthony to come in. "Put them wherever you like. "He stood to the side to let Anthony pass him and watched him walk. But as soon as the boots were placed he walked up to him. "I.. ah.. is it.. too fast.. if .. I .. asked to kiss you?" Why was he being so bold? It was ridiculous, but maybe he was afraid something so good would soon disappear.