By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-26-2020

"We can," Anthony agreed, not having anything against the idea, really. He looked at his drink as Elijah gestured towards it. "no, I'm good." Though, to be quite fair, Anthony was looking forward to getting back home. Holding hands was nice and all, but...

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-26-2020

Elijah nodded and didn't want to sit there awkwardly with nothing to drink and so he stood up and opened the door politely for Anthony. He couldn't have imagined how similar their minds were but wasn't about to suggest they head home. He wanted this to be their day out together. "We can always go by your home if you want to pick anything up. You haven't been there as far as I've seen. I .. admit to being curious. But if you don't want to, it's alright." He certainly didn't want to push him. He seemed to really like Elijah's home so he probably didn't think his was as good, but Elijah had hoped he knew that the constable would never judge.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-26-2020

Anthony nodded in acknowledgement at Elijah, leaving the pub. "No, it's fine," he reassured. "besides, I really should pick some things up from there, yeah? And I don't mind you being curious, really. Though I admit that my home is much more of a shithole than yours." Anthony was now looking more forward to transporting his vast collection of boots to Elijah's house than he was about anything else.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-27-2020

Elijah rose a brow but a cheerful feeling rose in him that he was trusted to see Anthony's place. "I don't think it could be that bad. A home is a home and we always make the best of what we have. I'd love to see it. "He smiled and resisted to take his hand though it was strong feeling. It would be suspicious though if they were seen. He knew better than ever the frustration of not being allowed to be himself.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-27-2020

Elijah's kindness was almost sickening, but like in the 'eating too much sugar' way. Not even in a bad way. "I guess so," he shrugged. "well, let's go then, if you want to see it so bad." Anthony grinned before starting to walk, perhaps a bit too quickly, and be the one to lead Elijah through the town, for once. He had no idea if this could be considered a victory but he felt like it could.

Elijah didn't hide the delight as he merely nodded and followed him. This sort of reminded him of that first day, when they spoke passionately about animals. He really craved to get more of that emotion and passion out of Anthony though he was sure it wouldn't be easy.

It, perhaps surprisingly, didn't really take a while until Anthony was in front of a building and pushing a door open and then another door and then finally arrived in the place he called home. Of course, though he acted rather fast, he didn't forget to check if Elijah caught up with him—he trusted he had, of course. "Home, shit, home," Anthony deadpanned. He never understood all that 'home sweet home' nonsense, really. Despite that, though, the place definitely looked...much better than he remembered it being. Oh. Yeah. Probably because of the whole 'stress-cleaning the whole place after getting reminded that everybody hates you' thing. Hmm.

Elijah was easily able to keep up and was perhaps a bit giddy looking around the place. "It's a nice place. I don't know what you were worried about. "He smiled but didn't wander, it wasn't his home so it seemed rude to do. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Anthony frowned. "It looks better than I remembered it being," he just stated plainly. "I mean, not really. Not like I have a whole lot of things I'd want to bring over to your place." He stopped for a moment, seemingly in thought. "Except the boots but I don't know if I want to take them because I have a lot and wouldn't be able to choose my favourites probably but I do love them very much so I'm kind of at a dilemma here, I guess." Anthony loves his boots.

Elijah seemed in thought and smiled walking over. "Even if the place was worse, I don't think it would have been bad." He tilted his head and shrugged. "Bring your boots, we will find some place to put them. Perhaps in my wardrobe if you don't mind sharing the space." That brought another thought into his head and he blushed not wanting to think on it right then and there. "If you want it with you, no reason not to."