By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-26-2020

Anthony was in no rush, really. For today, at least, they had all the time in the world, yeah? He was glad about that. Glad to actually get to spend quality time with Elijah. Anthony bit his lip for a moment in thought, befure turning back to Elijah. "So, what are we gonna do today?'

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-26-2020

Elijah rubbed his neck as he looked away. He had no answer really so he shrugged. "I thought we'd just go into town and see where the day takes us. If you have any ideas I'm completely open. Is there something you'd like to do?" He was  already digging in a drawer for some money for the day in case they wanted to buy something.

"Not really," Anthony shrugged. "so that's a good idea in my opinion. See where the day takes us and all that." He didn't have anything planned for today and was definitely too uncreative to come up with any ideas on what to do. So he'll let Elijah take the reins, here.

"Alright. I will be happy with whatever we end up doing because I'll be with you." He smiled as he grabbed his jacket and offered Anthony his spare jacket as it would be cold. Suddenly a mischevious look came to his eye and he grinned. "I know. How about you help me pick out that scarf to start with?"

Anthony accepted the jacket with a nod. It was a bit big on him (considering how small he is and how tall Elijah is) but it was fine, really. He liked this. Anthony looked to Elijah as the latter spoke again, laughing a bit and grinning as well. "I mean, you're going to regret ever saying that, but sure," he said. Anthony will not pass up on an opportunity to spread his horrible, horrible fashion choices.

"Never. It'll be my favorite piece of clothing because you picked it out." Elijah smiled and started towards the door. "Need anything before we go?"He was quite certain there wasn't and they could always come back. Still, it seemed right to ask.

Anthony smiled, turning his head away from Elijah as to conceal said smile. It didn't work, really, and he gave up on it rather quickly. "You trust me way too much." he grinned, but the mischievous tone implied it was a joke. "No. All good to go, really," Anthony nodded, eager to get out of the house again.

Elijah smiled and nodded. He held open the door and gave a little playful bow to silently say "after you." Once Anthony was out, he closed the door and placed his hands in his pockets. He turned and walked alongside him.

Anthony curtsied playfully before going out the door, waiting for Elijah to come along as well before he went any further. He smiled, walking alongside Elijah in silence, feeling...excited but also kind of nervous but mostly excited. Glancing up at him as they walked, Anthony came yet again to the realization that he's...really tall. Oof. He maybe stared for a little bit.

Elijah could feel his eyes on him and looked over. "Is everything alright? Something on my face?" He touched his cheek as if there could have been something there.