By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=190)

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-25-2020

Anthony smiled at the compliment. Truthfully, he didn't know Elijah had been listening, but he appreciated the fact that Elijah.....enjoyed listening, at least. "Oh—well, thank you," he stuttered a bit, thanking him for the compliment. "I'll make it a point to sing more often, then, if you like it so much." His tone suggested it to be at least half a joke, but he was genuinely not against the idea. He liked singing and he liked Elijah. This was an absolute win.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-25-2020

"Please do. While I don't hear it often, I certainly know when I like what I hear. And i- I could listen  to you all day." He admitted with a blush after the words spilled out of him. He looked down as he ate , worried his words sounded like more than he meant.

'But you did mean it.' A little voice popped up in his mind. He ignored it as he focused on the food.

Elijah was not the only one blushing, it seems. "I...well, thank you," Anthony said, accepting the compliment eagerly. "I guess I really should sing more often, then, if you enjoy listening to me so much." He glanced up at Elijah, and said in a pleased and mostly unintentional but vaguely flirtatious tone.

Elijah put a hand to his chest. "If you wish to sing, don't hold back. You don't need to do it to please me. I like when it comes from the heart .." He admitted though it has to sounds rather silly.

Anthony laughed, eating a little bit before responding to Elijah. "I mean, It's not like I'll force myself to if I don't want to," he gestured with one hand. "but I like singing and I like seeing you happy so I don't have anything against singing if you so want me to." He didn't often do that in front of people but he'd certainly be willing to try. Especially when it seems that Elijah is so charmed by his voice.

Elijah agreed, he was truly happy to listen. "If there is anyway I can make you as happy, just say it. I want to make you as happy." He smiled towards him before he started to eat.

Anthony grinned. There were definitely some things that Elijah could do that would make him very happy, but it's a bit early in their relationship for that. "Just you saying that made me happy, so..." the end of Anthony's sentence trailed off. This was good enough for him—he didn't need any extragavant displays to be happy.

Elijah shrugged. "If it changes, let me know." He smiled as he ate wondering what they'd do that day. For once his mind was on something pleasant that didn't go into danger zone.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Anthony Rowe - 01-26-2020

Anthony nodded, turning back to eating his breakfast, now. Though he was still a bit nervous and anxious about today, for the most part he was, in fact, happy. He genuinely enjoyed spending time with Elijah, so...this was good. Very good.

RE: Strange thing, mystifying - Elijah Crane - 01-26-2020

Elijah cheerfully enjoyed the meal though it didn't last long before he was finished and cleaning up. He was hurrying to go though he knew that it was no rush. They had no plan either way.