Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon's hands were still in his pockets. He gave Elijah a scornful look. "You're what? Twenty-six? Twenty-seven? From what I heard you never liked a girl. I think there's summ't wrong with ye." It was rude. Cruel even, if he was right. But they were all ultimately alone. If Elijah chose to stick his nose into Simon's business, he shouldn't cry about someone punching it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked immediately nervous and frowned. "You know about.. m-my scars. It isn't.. that strange. I know no one would like me.. so.. i keep my head and heart.. in my work. What are you getting at?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon frowned. Damn! He was wrong! He started walking again.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked with him and now he was nervous, which meant he started talking when he shouldn't. "Just.. because.. I haven't .. mentioned liking anyone.. doesn't.. you know.. mean I hadn't.." Damnit. He should have specifically mentioned a girl. He was sure he knew what Simon was getting to.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

That gave him some hope. "You seem nervous..." he mocked. "That meant something is actually wrong, right?" Perfect.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"It means.. i-it's a.. personal topic." He said carefully and frowned more.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Right!" he said and he stopped walking again and turned to Elijah. The man was taller than he, and older, but Simon was strong and he wanted to show that he was not afraid. He stepped closer and looked Elijah in the eyes, anger, hatred almost, showing in his own. "So how about you stay out of my personal life and I'll stay out of yours?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and stared back. "Don't do this Simon. I sincerely want to help you.' he said, his voice softening. "I may have secrets, but I have done nothing wrong. I worry what you are up to and I keep wanting to help but you keep pushing away. I worry what will happen if something .. goes wrong..and you are alone."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

[Content warning: Swearing; homophobic slur]

"If you want to help me, stay out, you goddamn sodomite." He started walking again. Whether it was true or not, he hoped that that shocked Elijah enough to back away.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Eiijah was shaken. The man's eyes were huge and he was frozen to the spot. He looked quite upset but then walked again. "Y-y-you don't know what you're talking about! I've never done such a thing!" Which was true. But damn, he was so upset his stuttering was back now in full force. "I-I-I don't know why.. you.. w-would even bring.. such.. a.. a thing up! I d-don't keep .. a-anyone out of ... my business. My .. home and life.. have.. always been.a.. a open book." Just not his mind.