Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Catching criminals [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

He didn't need to finish the sentence. There was an uneasy feeling somewhere just below her stomach. Then it left. "Aye, but mother used to say we us folk are like the heather plant. We ain't much to look at most of t' year, but we're tough enough to make it through the worst." They crossed the bridge and followed the harbour. "Anyway, I think ye ought to worry about yourself more. They said you worked yourself sick."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"She's right. You can weather any storm, I believe." Elijah walked with her then smiled embarrassed. "It was the rain. " Though he honestly didn't know for certain. "I want to spend my life helping people and part of that is working hard to make sure I'm available. Besides, I have no one that needs me so if I wear myself out, only I will suffer. Life isn't guaranteed, so I want to make the most of it while I have it." He explained gently.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Aye, but we'd like to have you a little longer." Rose scolded gently.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "I am certain I have many years left, even working myself hard. I will try to ease up a little for you."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose gave him a smile. "Thank you. Just don't get sick..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and nodded. "I will try. I will certainly try to make sure I am better dressed for the rain."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Aye, ye better do. Or I'll tell father, and I'm certain he'll barricade your door just to make sure ye can't go out in bad weather. He was quite concerned last time." He had insisted Rose would prepare him that soup.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked warmed by the thought. "I will try not to worry either of you again, I assure you. I didn't mean to worry him so. I will make sure my rain coat is close by if the weather even looks troublesome."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose smiled. They approached the house and she turned to Elijah. "I should go now, so I can get dinner ready on time. Thanks for helping me carry."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The constable nodded and handed her the basket before opening the door to let her in. "I will see you later. I hope you have a good day, Rose.' He smiled and turned to walk off back to the marketplace.