Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Its not rude," she reassured him. She then approached and sat down on the boulder that had been abandoned. Her mouth curled downward in a thoughtful frown. "You can look again by the way." She felt foolish for having just done what she had done.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony glanced over and nodded with a smile. "I think it is rude. People shouldn't be expected to share everything. And someone shouldn't have to wait for the other to be gone to do the things they love. I am happy sitting on the beach and you looked like you were enjoying yourself. You must swim a lot."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Every chance I get," she said. "I am in love with the ocean. I could never be able to stay away from it. Even after what was done, it's a part of me I cannot let go of." She looked out to the sea with a long sigh. "It's a lot like how you feel when you are on the road."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony nodded. "Then I can certainly understand. All the more reason to not apologize if you want to swim! You should do what you can to be happy." He smiled. "Besides, you look like a mermaid on the water, it was enchanting!"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She blushed. "I doubt it." But she gave him a smile, nevertheless. She wiped out her cup and filled it again with lemonade to drink away her dry mouth. "Maybe it was silly of me to pick the beach instead of where we were."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony rose his brow. "Why? Would you feel better if I went in the water and you taught me how to swim? " He was nervous of the water but didn't want her to feel bad.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Only if you want to, Pony. And we can wear our underthings if it will make you more comfortable. But you do not have to for my sake." She gave a smile just for the fact he asked, "We can look at the clouds and then feed your noble steed. I have more apples for her. Does that sound fair?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony nodded. "I like looking at the clouds. Though maybe we can try to swim later?" He laughed softly. "Don't feed her too much, she'll be spoiled and I won't be able to do a thing with her."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Then I will give you the apples to give to her." She grinned... "And that sounds lovely." She moved to the rumpled blanket and straightened it out, sitting on it and drinking down her lemonade. That set aside, she lay back and said, "Cloud gazing is just fine."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony nodded and looked very happy with the idea. He laid upon the blanket and held out an arm so she could lay beside him and use his arm for a pillow. "It is a great past time when one isn't moving."