Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She turned her palm over and took hold of his hand, squeezing lightly. She smiled. "You did cheer me up. You always do, Pony." Pearl then said in a lower voice, "I enjoy laughing with you."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled and squeezed her hand. "Well then I hope to bring you a lot of laughter while I am in town. Perhaps it will help you find inspiration for your writing."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Perhaps," she said. Then she let go of his hand so she could move to pick up the object she brought and took it to the basket so she wouldn't forget it later, then headed back toward him and said, "We shall see, now shan't we?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony agreed then smiled at her. "So what shall we do? We have all this beach and plenty of day light. " He stretched and walked a few steps to watch his footprints in the sand. "I don't normally go to a beach."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She smiled at him and then said, "What do you wish to do, Pony?" She leaned in and kissed his cheek a few times, "I normally like to swim, but I did that while you were on your way. I will never say no to another swim... Or we could eat and talk." She almost suggested something else, but stopped herself.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony shrugged but grinned at her. "I never really swam a lot before so I don't think I'd be very good at it. And we did just eat so I'm a bit full.." He then looked over the water. "Of course if you want to swim I don't mind sitting in the shore and watching. I like seeing you enjoying yourself."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She moved to set the lemonade cup down and then said, "So you do wish to see me naked," she quipped and teased, then caught his eye. "Well, I suppose if that is what you want to see," she chuckled and turned around, padding back toward the surf and then looking back at him over her shoulder. But then she really got into the idea of swimming again and the clothing came off all the way whether he would have been there or not. She had a svelte form that was pale but in good form, and her hair was down to her mid back when mostly dry. And then when she moved into the water, she was as graceful as a fish, like she was made for the water. She came up not far from the shore and said, "You should come in, the water feels wonderful!" It was cold, but invigorating.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony was actually surprised she really did get naked before him. He glanced away at the last minute before she went into the water so he wouldn't see anything though her hair covered most he would assume, it was so long. He had seen plenty of girls but it seemed rude to do to Pearl. He looked over when she spoke and smiled shaking his head. "I am grateful for the offer but I fear drowning too much."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Fine then, I will come out of the water again. Turn around if you are so inclined." She said with a laugh and gave him a chance to do so if he wanted to, and she would pull her clothes back on. "I shouldn't have gone in without you anyways. It was rude of me."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony turned around to give her her privacy, staring at the sand and sky. "Oh do not apologize! I said that you could. I think it is far ruder of me to deny you your pleasure just because I could not enjoy it."