Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Mmf... Don't want to move," she murmured sleepily, "You're too comfortable." She snuggled a little closer and then continued, "But I suppose if I have to get up and go home, I had better do it soon."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled and nodded. "I'll give you a ride. And we will meet up again soon. Alright?" He brushed a lock if hair from her face and sat up to help pack the food.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Alright," she said and got up reluctantly, picking up the blanket when it was empty and shaking it out to fold up. She gave a sleepy sigh. "Somewhere of your choice, Pony," she said softly.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony shrugged. "Why not here again? If you like, perhaps you can try to teach me to swim.. if you have the patience." he laughed a bit and helped her get the stuff onto his cart and gave Jenny one of the apples she'd handed him.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"If that is what you want..." She said, still groggy from her nap. "I will teach you in the shallows if the weather allows it. If it is too windy, we'll have to stay out of the water because of the currents." And then she would hop onto the seat while he fed the apple to Jenny.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"If it is windy we will find another lovely spot. It sounds like a plan to me." He made sure to help her with getting on before hopping on beside her. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I had a beautiful time."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

It would be a few days later that the beach was alright to be at, it had been rainy and windy, and she sent a note when she could to let him know to come when it was sunny. She was there at the indicated time and waited for him to show.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony rode up to her on Jenny and grinned offering a hand to help her up. "Hello, lovely young miss. Perhaps you will be my date to the beach?" He chuckled lightly though managed to hide a slight disappointment she had no food that day.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

He was in luck, the writer forgot about it so she conveniently sends a servant after Pearl with roast chicken and some other goodies Pearl had cooked, "You forgot your lunch, Miss!" Shh, that's a secret.

But moving along, Pearl takes the food and hands it up before getting a hand up into the cart. "Hello good Sir, I would love a day at the beach."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony nodded and smiled putting the food on the cart between them and started along towards it. "Wonderful! It is a beautiful day, perfect for the beach!" he smiled at her as they rode along towards it. "I see nothing but sun and surf ahead of us."