Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She moved in and lay her head on his offered shoulder. Surprise filtered through her as she thought of how easy it was to feel safe with this man. Then again, he confused her some of the time. With a sigh of content, she couldn't help but to curl up at his side, still able to look up at the sky. "Indeed," she murmured.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony nodded and was quietly as he laid with her and stared at the sky. It was just a relaxing content moment and he didn't want to ruin it with words.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She found herself getting sleepy as the time passed them by, and he probably would figure it out soon enough by the way she sighed and curled a little closer... this would happen about ten minutes in, where her head just seemed to find a good spot and she nestled in against him. She fell into a light sleep.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony looked at her curiously and chuckled still looking up at the sky. He knew what hadhappened there and didn't feel comfortable falling asleep, just in case...
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She would be awake within 15 or so minutes, sat up and blushed when she realized she had sprawled against his side. "I didn't mean to fall asleep," she said with a mumble and flopped back down.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and wrapped his arm around her when she laid down to draw her in close. "Don't worry. You were adorable and I was so relaxed I would have slept too.. But I wanted to stay awake so you'd feel safe."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She smiled sleepily when he pulled her closer. It was too easy to be comfortable around him. Without her thinking about it, she nuzzled his shoulder a little while her arm curled lightly over him.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony gave a cheerful smile as he held her and just looked up at the clouds. "Feel free to sleep. I will still be here."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She took him up on his offer for a time. Sleep was fleeting for her as of late, and if he said it was alright while he protected her, by golly, she would not take the opportunity for granted. When she awoke next, she lifted her head and peered at him with a sleepy smile, lips sleep swollen and cheeks ruddy. She stretched against him, feeling content.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony grinned. "Morning sleeping beauty. Ready for me to help pack up your stuff and take you home? Your family must be worried sick."