Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"You wouldn't leave me now, would you?" she gasped out, also teasingly. She laughed a little.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony shook his head and smiled but he did pull away to stand. "But I will get dressed, it's starting to get chilly.'
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She nodded, trying not to look disappointed, but he was right. It was getting cold... she just hadn't noticed until he said something because her blood had been warmed up by kisses. She would follow suit.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony didn't mind hanging around her in almost nothing, but he felt better physically wearing clothes once more. He sighed in relief and smiled at her. "I enjoyed the view but I'm sure you feel better and more relaxed now."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"It does feel better." she said, not blaming him for his not handling the cold from swimming when he just learned that morning how to float. "Soon enough, you can simply come to my house for food and warmth." She grinned and playfully wrapped her arms around him again when they were both dressed.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony chuckled and held her close, nuzzling his face into her hair. "Oh? And such rumors will erupt! Not that u mind..." His eyes closed as he hugged her.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Poppycock," she muttered, "I am already ruined after being kidnapped, aren't I? People wonder if I was violated. I've heard the whispers." She had not confided that in anyone yet, but it was part of the reason for her departure from the manse. She did not like to hear some of the newer servants (who were not yet loyal) talking about her innocence in such a way. "Why is it a man can do what he wants to a woman, but she is the trollop even if she has done nothing??"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Let them wonder, there is no proof. Besides, girls get ruined far more by words. I've liked more than a fair share of fine ladies who no longer were the maidens they once were. But I think they still would make fantastic wives and mothers. Though I do know how important it is to appear for society."He shook his head then grinned playfully and took her hands in his. "If it ever gets too hard, you can always try the free life like me." He winked though he was sure she'd refuse and it would give him more chances at her richer lifestyle though he couldn't deny he enjoyed her company and would take it as much as he could while he could.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I do believe you are right, Pony," she said absently about ruination. Perhaps it was best to let them talk as they would, perhaps it would help keep other men from trying to woo her. "That is a comfort, yes?" Her fingers squeezed back when he playfully squeezed her hand. She gave a smile and replied, "Perhaps." She did not outright refuse, but there was never anything solid in maybes. She wrapped her arms around him again and chuckled just before pressing her lips to his cheek.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

As his fingers entwined with hers, Pony nodded and grinned casually. "Of course! Do not let something like this feel like the end of your life. Merely a hurdle that I believe you can find a way over. "

The man's smile grew as he leaned his cheek towards her to receive the kiss. "Have faith in yourself."