Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I don't know, I never noticed a man before you." Fill his head with ego, that's right. She gave a shrug and a small chuckle.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled huge and rest his head against hers as he held her close. "Well I am pretty fantastic", he teased.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You are," she cooed playfully, and then settled back onto their spot, sighing as she tucked her hands under her head for relaxing. She closed her eyes and said, "I very much like these outings. I like your kisses too... even more so." Pearl gave a sigh and lifted to her elbows to look at him for a moment, smile upon her lips, "I like how they taste like the dessert I made for you. Such sweet kisses."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony chuckled before laying down beside her and stretched in relaxation. "I like them too." He smirked at her and leaned up close. "Most of our kissing was even before I tried your fantastic dessert. I bet my kisses are sweeter now."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She licked her lips as soon as his words were out, she said, "I just bet they are," in agreement and moved her lips to his, this time with a little more ease and a great deal of hunger settled right beneath the surface. She sighed into it.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony grinned as his lips met with hers and he ran his fingers through her hair, delicately holding onto the kiss as long as possible.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Her eyes drifted closed as the kiss lingered. She did that thing he had done... tentatively... brushing her tongue shyly against his while her hands moved to rest upon his back. Alien emotions filled her. She wanted... something. It was she who broke the kiss, but only to drink in a gasp of breath and give a few more breaths before kissing him more.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled in the kiss as he felt her becoming more bold, teasing his lips with her tongue. He welcomed her completely and only paused when she pulled away to breathe. He looked at her curiously and then grinned huge when she came back for seconds. He drew her body close to his and relished the kiss. He was certain he was ruining her a little, and he was enjoying it.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

The whole thing felt so very intense, she thought as they necked. She felt him pull her closer, and she made a small noise of approval in the back of her throat, feeling quite thoroughly ravished... as if she knew what being ravished felt like. Lord, but she felt it all the way down into her toes. Her hands moved to flatten against the wall of his chest and she squirmed restlessly against him.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony grinned as he kissed her intently but then pulled away. "Well I think it's late. I should get you home." He grinned teasingly.