Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She let him pull her closer, hands now curled uselessly against his back for the moment as they kissed each other. He was kissing her... a lot... a fact she didn't seem to mind, though she was trying to keep up.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony took notice that she was responding but not with passion. He pulled back, fearing he was over whelming her. An apologetic smile came to his face. "Sorry, got carried away with myself. So, let's have dessert." He took a drink of water and looked towards the ocean.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"W-what?" Dazed, she colored. Overwhelmed, perhaps, but it was in a good way, or so it appeared. She cleared her throat and then murmured, "Dessert, of course." And then came the totally normal stuff of innocence when one begins to internally question oneself. What does that mean? Is he really asking for more dessert or is he talking about... about... thinnnngs? Pearl, now you're being a ninny.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony looked at her curiously as he quite honestly got a piece of pie to eat and tilted his head. "Everything alright ?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Nothing," she said, color having brightened her face. "I am not hungry, you enjoy the pie," she managed a smile. Good Lord, he had been innocent. Gutter mind.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony paused and stared at her, his smile gone as he looked quite worried. "Nothing's.. alright?" He immediately put down the dessert and held up his hands. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so taken up in what we were doing. I was just.. enjoying you so much. You're a beautiful and kind woman. And I feel perhaps I took advantage of that. I apologize and I swear it won't happen again."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Oh... Oh god... I thought you..." She covered her face. "I meant nothing is wrong. No, it's not any of that, I wanted you to. It's.. My mind went a different place is all."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony tilted his head. He wrapped an arm around her and drew her close. "Hey, it is alright.' He tried to delicately move her hands from her face. "Just explain yourself. I'm not some sort of judgmental monster am I?" He flashed her a smile to try to calm her.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"No, you're not. I was just... my mind went to a place it never has is all. I've been..." How did an innocent explain the alien things happening to one's body? "I mean, am I supposed to have such thoughts? I've been told my whole life that talking about... about that... is wrong. Indecent."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony tilted his head then grinned. 'They'd say you and me sitting here in almost nothing and eating lunch is just as bad if not worse, you know? You're free to think and feel what you want. Just need to learn the right company to express it to."