Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ugh, He was right. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Oh, nevermind that." She laughed and then got up to throw her bones into the refuse bucket, then grabbed one of the chicken wings to gnaw on... she grabbed the half gone spice cake she'd gotten that morning and flopped a piece on the side of her plate, gesturing for him to have some if he wanted. "Do ye want some milk?" She poured herself a cupful for the cake and then left it and an empty cup by the dish.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Lony happily took some cake and milk before sitting again.He grinned huge at her as he dug into the dessert. "You're laughing. I'm glad to see you happy. I would have gone mad i think if I couldn't cheer you up. You sure I can't grab you anything else in town?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Someone to rub my feet," she joked, and smiled when she saw how he was with the cake. "I am going ta try and be happy somehow. I don't know about being n love again, but I will settle for a time until I am healed enough to go again. Are ye happy, brother? That I am home?" She tilted her head softly and her hand fell to the swell of her bulky belly, rubbing at it because they were moving like mad at the moment after a few bites of cake and a drink of milk. "Ooh, they feel like fighting butterflies..."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony laughed and smiled. "I'll be checking all of the courtesans, don't wait up." He winked then laughed more. He calmed as she spoke more seriously and nodded. "Well you know I think romantic love is overrated. You can live quite happily without it. " The man looked at her and smiled rubbing her head. "Of course. I am happy you are back. You are my sister after all, I care for no one more than you."

He rose a brow as she mentioned the little ones and shrugged. "you don't know for certain there are two yet, right?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I've heard of a rather beautiful one you might like, came here from Italy." She teased, though she wasn't lying. "I know there can be other kinds of love. I have love for ye, don't I?" she asked with a smile. And when he asked if it was for certain there were two, she sighed and said, "I can't say beyond a shadow of a doubt, we won't know until I give birth. Although we'll have a good idea by then if there are, I should be huge by then."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony chuckled, "Don't think she'd look down on a rather simple Irishman ?" He winked and grinned. "Ah Karen, I know. I love you too. I didn't say it doesn't , just not necessary. "

He nodded and finished his milk, "Could just be a giant."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I am sure she will treat ye like a Prince if ye got the right kinda money," she pointed out. "And we shall see soon enough... well. not soon enough." She rubbed her belly, "Bein pregnant is not always wonderful. It makes a woman impatient to have her little one. In any case, we won't know until we know."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Well I don't have that kind of money and wouldn't waste it to get a girl's attention. If she can't be moved by my charm and winning smile she isn't my type."

He grinned then nodded. "You're right, but can't rush this sort of thing. Enjoy it while you can. You'll be getting no sleep when it's born."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Only thing ye can do is try," she grinned. She gave a great big stretch then, and her eyelids began to droop a little. "I don't suppose I will," she murmured as to the sleep. She started stacking her dishes, getting up and placing them into the sink to be washed. "But that is normal, not being able to sleep." She put the plug into the drain and turned on the spigot for the hot water.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony walked over and placed his hands upon her shoulders. "Nope nope.. You look tired. Come on.. wash up and get to bed. I can do dishes. You did most of the cooking for me after all."