Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Try to Impress! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She looked up at him, very still, her smile fading and awareness suddenly sizzling within her eyes. When his tongue touched her cheek, it was... like being branded and chilled at the same time. Her eyes met his, newfound desire etched within the coffee brown depths of her gaze and heat coloring her cheeks and neck. He had pulled back quickly, which left poor Pearl in some momentary confusion. She didn't know what came over her next, but she sat up and leaned in, stopping just short of pressing her lips to his. She pulled back slowly and red tinged her cheeks even more. Clearing her throat, she shook her head, "You didn't."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled his normal charming smile that was warm as a spring day. "Good! I was just having some fun, it was too tempting not to. I was also afraid it would bother you, so I was quick as possible. Glad you took it so well." He thought he saw something in her eyes he'd seen in women's eyes before but he wasn't completely sure since she as a bit different than most. He leaned on his palms and looked up at the sky. "It's beautiful weather lately. Best enjoy it before the rain comes in."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Oh, it bothered her alright... Hot and bothered. She bit into her lower lip and looked up into the sky trying to gather strength to even speak again. Nobody had ever impacted her in such a way. She took a deep and shaking breath, then said, "No, I... Liked it." And then she glanced his way, that look that overwhelmed innocents might have on their face when discovering things such as that.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony arched a brow. He chuckled softly and brushed his thumb over her lips as he leaned in close. He got almost nose to nose and looked into her eyes. "You liked it? Well.." He kissed her forehead and sat back with a smile. "I don't like taking advantage of innocent ladies. But perhaps if I keep seeing you, I'll consider giving you a real kiss." He winked and grinned.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She sighed at the feel of his thumb, truly discombobulated by that point, "It isn't taking advantage if I give you permission..." she said with a breath expelling from her lungs. Did she really just say it? She sure did. Then she gave a smile, not a sheepish one but just a smile. "I suppose I can content myself knowing you liked the pie I made. Do you want to take the leftovers? I just want enough for papa to try."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled more and shook his head. "Yes but you are so sweet. I wouldn't want to rush forward with an innocent lady like yourself. You're the kind to take time with." He looked at the pie at the offer and it was tempting but he waved it off. "Thank you but it would probably end up being eaten by my sister." He knew he had to tell her the situation. "She just came into town. Her husband has passed and she's going to have a baby soon, so I will be staying in town at least long enough for her to have it and recover. So you have plenty of time with me. Yayy?" He shrugged showing he was bothered by the topic but smiled at her trying to see the bright side.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I am so sorry for her loss and you are a good brother to stay with her in her time of need." She said and leaned in to hug him. "I will help if I can!" She said and then pulled back to look into his eyes with concerned ones. "Give her the rest of the food. It is alright, I can see about putting together a care package with food and necessaries for the baby. I won't take no for an answer. I am sure it will relieve you at least a little for her to have less to worry about, right?" And, she thought, it would busy her and help her feel better to help someone else.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and waved his hand. "I'm grateful but it is alright. She is very emphatic about doing things on her own. Besides, if she hears I've been hanging out with a lady like yourself she will demand to meet you and see if you can be the one to get me to settle down." He laughed softly and shook his head. "And we both don't want that. I do really appreciate it though. But I promise, we are alright."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You're right about the settling down part," she shuddered, "But alright... On one condition, you at least take a welcome basket from us with baby things and mama things. You don't have to say it was from me, just say it is from a neighbor. It wouldn't be a lie." And then she sighed, "I have to be home soon before someone comes looking for me... Do you want to meet here again soon? I will make sandwiches next time, and maybe some scones."