Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Time to Face the Music [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah held up his hands. "Not at all! But ... I knew a few things about Simon. Things I didn't want to tell you for his sake." He frowned. He would know the truth when he went to dinner with the other man later, but at the moment he wasn't certain if Ben was just being paranoid as well. "He... no, I said I wouldn't speak of the dead." He said and tried to refocus on his paperwork.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben tried to fold his arms, realized he couldn't and just sat back, looking towards the entrance. "'E 'ad it comin'."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow and frowned. "Had what coming?" he said very careful to temper any emotions that were beginning to come up.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"E 'ad a good punch in 'is smug face comin'. 'E was bribin' Simon with 'is money... And I'll believe Tobias any day before I believe that bastard. If I'll learn 'e's been indecent towards Alice, I'll snap 'is neck."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah leaned in close and frowned. "Just stop it, Ben. I have always tried to stand up for you, but stop it. You can't punch someone because you think they gave your son money. And you shouldn't say things like that that can hurt people. That's not much different than that article in the paper that could have ruined me."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben turned his eyes back to Elijah. Well... this was the closest they had ever come to discussing it. It was nearly an admission. "You don't go seekin' out those that 'ave nowt." The bastard had eaten at his table and Ben had let it happen...
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah hung his head, he did not want to be having this conversation. "Or maybe they were both men of.. unusual desires.. and.. when that is something forbidden, if you find someone you like you can't care that maybe they have more or less than what you would prefer. You like them, and that's enough." He had literally no idea what happened between them, but this was bothering him. 'I have no idea what had happened between them, Ben, if anything. But I am not going to go after anyone for something that only might have happened in the past. He's never done or spoken of anything illegal in my presence, you attacked someone. You see what I'm trying to get at here?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Still entered Tobias' home to seduce our Alice." Ben muttered. Were they going in circles? Yeah, but it always circled back to that, didn't it?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah wanted to rip out his hair. "I don't imagine he did. Alright? Tell me why you think he did??" He finally said as he looked up at Ben.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"That's what Tobias said!" He repeated with raised voice.